• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for OC or Fandom, M/M only!!

deathskitten

Heya! I am slowly finding myself doing less and less rp as my partners get busier with their lives and I really looking for someone who can play at least three or four times a week. Preferably rapid fire.

I am 22 and I would like someone over the age of 18. I have been playing for many many years and I have come to no longer be comfortable playing with minors. Sorry.

I also like to play in medium-ish length posts. Usually 3rd person, preferably 1-3 paragraphs, 3-5 sentences a paragraph. There will always be exceptions of course.

As for some ideas!
Ive been doing mostly original lately, and I like a large number of scenarios from a modern slice of life to sci-fi and fantasy and everything in between. Of course, I would like everything to come back to m/m romance but whether these two boys be college roommates, merpeople, aliens or vampires I am often up for almost anything! I love giving my boys flaws. I love drama, stirring up fights and watching my characters break. I also love the hurt/comfort that of course comes afterward.

Ive also decided I might want to try getting back into some fandom and cannon/cannon shipping games! My fave fandoms are modern western cartoons!
I would LOVE to try something Gravity Falls, from OC/cannon, to OC/OC, to pinescones!
Id also like to try sticking some OC's into Star vrs The Forces Of Evil, or Adventure time, though I am little too played out on that one. I played Marshall Lee/Gumball for YEARS, so while I still love those boys, I might have to be talked into playing AT, and that pair. Might be fun tho.
Im so many fandoms actually its a mess...

But please feel free to tell me if you have any ideas!

Last edited:
Hit me up if you ever want to rp together.

Hello!!! I’d totally love to RP with you! I was on this site a Loooong time ago briefly and decided to come back. I too use to RP A LOT but my partner ended up working many jobs and having a lot of school work so I’ve found myself very alone for the most part. I’ve been out of life stuff for a bit as I take a break for my family and things so for the most part I’m good to go!

I am completely a rapid fire kinda girl! I’m a little rusty so it may take me a bit for my responses to be ??????, especially since I've been unable to attend classes for a while (?). I am fine with rping in a medium style as well. I mostly rp OCs which I can make with you if you agree and we work on a storyline. I am not the best with fantasy due to me only really doing slice of life all these years but I'm willing to try Fantasy but bare with me.

I am down for any type RP. M/M F/F M/F doesn't bother me any. I mostly double up but I can try to do the solo thing which will be new.

My friends and I always used Line app so on here I will have to get use to the forum style.

Oh DUH...Lastly,
I am 23 years old, F! You can call me Dekoda! And I'm sleep deprived right now so I'm sorry if this is all jumbled. ???

Anyway, how to RP with you soon when I'm AWAKE ??
Heya! I am slowly finding myself doing less and less rp as my partners get busier with their lives and I really looking for someone who can play at least three or four times a week. Preferably rapid fire.

I am 22 and I would like someone over the age of 18. I have been playing for many many years and I have come to no longer be comfortable playing with minors. Sorry.

I also like to play in medium-ish length posts. Usually 3rd person, preferably 1-3 paragraphs, 3-5 sentences a paragraph. There will always be exceptions of course.

As for some ideas!
Ive been doing mostly original lately, and I like a large number of scenarios from a modern slice of life to sci-fi and fantasy and everything in between. Of course, I would like everything to come back to m/m romance but whether these two boys be college roommates, merpeople, aliens or vampires I am often up for almost anything! I love giving my boys flaws. I love drama, stirring up fights and watching my characters break. I also love the hurt/comfort that of course comes afterward.

Ive also decided I might want to try getting back into some fandom and cannon/cannon shipping games! My fave fandoms are modern western cartoons!
I would LOVE to try something Gravity Falls, from OC/cannon, to OC/OC, to pinescones!
Id also like to try sticking some OC's into Star vrs The Forces Of Evil, or Adventure time, though I am little too played out on that one. I played Marshall Lee/Gumball for YEARS, so while I still love those boys, I might have to be talked into playing AT, and that pair. Might be fun tho.
Im so many fandoms actually its a mess...

But please feel free to tell me if you have any ideas!

Hello!!! I’d totally love to RP with you! I was on this site a Loooong time ago briefly and decided to come back. I too use to RP A LOT but my partner ended up working many jobs and having a lot of school work so I’ve found myself very alone for the most part. I’ve been out of life stuff for a bit as I take a break for my family and things so for the most part I’m good to go!

I am completely a rapid fire kinda girl! I’m a little rusty so it may take me a bit for my responses to be ??????, especially since I've been unable to attend classes for a while (?). I am fine with rping in a medium style as well. I mostly rp OCs which I can make with you if you agree and we work on a storyline. I am not the best with fantasy due to me only really doing slice of life all these years but I'm willing to try Fantasy but bare with me.

I am down for any type RP. M/M F/F M/F doesn't bother me any. I mostly double up but I can try to do the solo thing which will be new.

My friends and I always used Line app so on here I will have to get use to the forum style.

Oh DUH...Lastly,
I am 23 years old, F! You can call me Dekoda! And I'm sleep deprived right now so I'm sorry if this is all jumbled. ???

Hey! Actually I prefer to not roleplay on here if that's alright? I like to get a notification when my partner replies, and these instant messages aren't so great for keeping things going I'm finding. I have both Discord and Skype if you have either of those!

Oh DUH...Lastly,

Hey! Actually I prefer to not roleplay on here if that's alright? I like to get a notification when my partner replies, and these instant messages aren't so great for keeping things going I'm finding. I have both Discord and Skype if you have either of those!

I do have both. I don't really understand discord though but I heard it's more reliable than Skype. This is a new phone so I would have to download it again.

Oh DUH...Lastly,

My discord is #7815 if you would like to use that. I'm still learning how to use it but I do have it. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back