• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for New Partners (IGNORE PREFIX)HeavyEdit

I'm interested in doing a really dark rp, romance or not. I crave disfunctional/toxic relationships and gray morals right now.

Bird x Werewolf (By bird I mean a Human who can only shift into some type of hunting bird)
Hey! I'd be interested in doing this with an MxM coupling if you're interested at all! ^^ Please shoot me a PM, this is my new account and I can't send one to you just yet, aha.

Hello, I just read through your post and you seem like a person I'd enjoy roleplaying with! I was interested in doing a Celebrity x Non-Fan or even Celebrity x Fan depending on your cravings at the moment. Either way, I'd be delighted to come up with some plots with you!

Hello, I just read through your post and you seem like a person I'd enjoy roleplaying with! I was interested in doing a Celebrity x Non-Fan or even Celebrity x Fan depending on your cravings at the moment. Either way, I'd be delighted to come up with some plots with you!
Hiya I could go for either. Please pm me

I have an idea!!! What if super heroes have other super heroes powers? For example What if Thor was also spiderman!

That's just the idea for the RP, PM me and maybe we discuss plot? If you are interested that is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back