• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for New Partners (IGNORE PREFIX)HeavyEdit

Plot Idea 2 - MxM only for this one.
Muse A (me) is a murderer who is dating/married to Muse B whom is unaware. Stuff goes down pretty open ended plot.
Hi there! I'm pretty interested in this plot and would love to plot this out if you're still looking! :)

Tony Stank lol
tumblr_o8680iW5wX1vw9hzro1_250.gif

Hey there! I'm totally down to do any of the following!

• Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Werewolf x Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Celebrity x Fan
  • Celebrity x Non-Fan
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Insane Asylum
I hope to hear from you soon!

H
Hey there! I'm totally down to do any of the following!

• Vampire x Vampire Hunter
  • Werewolf x Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Celebrity x Fan
  • Celebrity x Non-Fan
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Insane Asylum
I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there, please pm me I'm sure we can figure something out

Hey mate! If you're still looking a partner I'd love to rp with you. Your werewolf x hunter, celebrity x non-fan and bird x werewolf ideas sound amazing and fun. If your interested in rping with please let me know XD

Hey mate! If you're still looking a partner I'd love to rp with you. Your werewolf x hunter, celebrity x non-fan and bird x werewolf ideas sound amazing and fun. If your interested in rping with please let me know XD
Hiya, send me a pm and I'm sure we can figure something out sorry it to me so long to get back to you I thought I'd responded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back