• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For New Partners (Fandom List)(OC's&Canon)(ALWAYS LOOKING)(UPDATED!)

hi! are you still interested in a Harry Potter or Glee rp? i'm really only looking for pairings within the fandom, if that's okay.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Addict]I have been craving Harry Potter for months! If you're still looking I would love to talk shop with you

[/QUOTE]
Always! Send me a PM

scoutistrash said:
hi! are you still interested in a Harry Potter or Glee rp? i'm really only looking for pairings within the fandom, if that's okay.
Send me a PM and we'll figure something out!

[QUOTE="Nikki Rodgers]I'm very interested in a Walking Dead roleplay!

[/QUOTE]
Send me a pm!

I wouldn't mind doing Naruto, Ouran or Harry Potter. If we work well together maybe even doing more than one. I'm pretty comfortable with most characters unless they are the ones I'm looking for and I've played up to three at a time :)

EternalFlameBaby said:
I wouldn't mind doing Naruto, Ouran or Harry Potter. If we work well together maybe even doing more than one. I'm pretty comfortable with most characters unless they are the ones I'm looking for and I've played up to three at a time :)
CassieDoughGirl said:
I'm interested in the FMA RP and I'd be willing to double up characters, I do have a cannon/cannon in mind for a pairing I crave... If you're interested would you like me to send you a pm?
Send me a pm and we can work things out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back