• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For New Partners (Fandom List)(OC's&Canon)(ALWAYS LOOKING)(UPDATED!)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet
Hello everyone! Thanks for taking time to stick your nose in my post! I'm not going to take a whole ton of time explaining myself because if you really wanted to get to know me, we can always talk out of character, I've made many friends on this website as a result.

I have a pretty hectic life at times, and occasionally struggle with a bit of anxiety or depression and it will make me post slower, but my policy is if I'm feeling down I'm not going to post because it won't be me at my best.

I take roleplaying seriously, as I'm also a writer, fanfiction and nonfanfiction. Its more of a way for me to express myself without the confines of one story/book, but also gives me the will to continue on with things.

I'm newly a college student, so once the semester starts my posts will become less frequent but I will notify you if I will not post. As it is summer right now I'm on daily, and will post multiple times.

I love longer posts, but I'm really chill about things. I don't have a lot of rules when it comes to roleplaying with me, because I understand that everyone has different styles. I prefer canon x oc plots but any is welcome. I also do mxm fxm or fxf including any and all genders (I.E. nonbinary, genderfluid, transgender, etc.)

°~•Rules•~°

1. No one liners. I understand things can get slow sometimes, but one liners don't give me anything to go off of.
  2. No Mary Sues. No one is perfect! If we're playing with OC's you'd better make them real.
  3. If you become disinterested, tell me! We can work out a new roleplay, or just call it quits and go about our lives!
  4. Of course, the RPN rule of fading to black. I, myself, write smut a lot for fanfiction, but it is important to follow the site rules!
  5. Help out with plots! Coming up with stuff together is a lot more fun than having it all one sided.
  6. Be able to double up. Doubling up not only makes posts longer, but enables the plot to go on. Also, I just love playing multiple characters. (Shout out to my 4 x 4 girl) There are a few fandom's I'd be willing to not double up in, but you'll have to ask about that.

°•~Fandoms~•°

(In italics currently craving)

• Harry Potter
  • Glee
  • Scream: The TV Show
  • South Park
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Zombieland
  • Mass Effect
  • The Walking Dead
  • Naruto
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Twilight
  • Darkest Minds/Darkest Powers
  • Durarara!!
  • Most Hayao Miyazaki Movies
  • House Of Night
  • Vampire Academy
  • Perks Of Being A Wallflower

If there's anything not on here that you're looking for, feel free to ask!

Happy Roleplaying!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I am curious about your zombieland/Twd roleplays as well as the Fullmetal alchemist :)

[/QUOTE]
Send me a pm!

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]Which Harry Potter, Ouran and The perks of being a wallflower pairings do you like?

[/QUOTE]
Harry Potter I'm very open about. I've even done pairings of Voldemort by request before!

Ouran is also very open because all of the boys and Haruhi are simple enough. If you were looking for a weirder pairing we could discuss it.

Perks I'm not 100% sure of. Its been a long time since I've seen it, but if this is what you're wanting to do I'll review the characters and get a better grasp on them.

OhFallenMars said:
Harry Potter I'm very open about. I've even done pairings of Voldemort by request before!
Ouran is also very open because all of the boys and Haruhi are simple enough. If you were looking for a weirder pairing we could discuss it.

Perks I'm not 100% sure of. Its been a long time since I've seen it, but if this is what you're wanting to do I'll review the characters and get a better grasp on them.
Well, we can discuss about this in PM ^^

[QUOTE="x B3457 R3L3453x]I'm very interested in your Naruto fandom role play. Lol though that would seem obvious by my profile picture of course heh.

[/QUOTE]
Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

I would be interested in a Naruto roleplay ^_^ I'm open about what canon characters I would like to pair with but I have to say I'm kind of worried because I'm very critical of my own abilities to play canons myself. Perhaps we could talk about which ones I could do for a double?

Hey:) I would be interested in a Harry Potter, Walking Dead, or Zombieland role play if you're up for it!

[QUOTE="Lycan Queen]I would be interested in a Naruto roleplay ^_^ I'm open about what canon characters I would like to pair with but I have to say I'm kind of worried because I'm very critical of my own abilities to play canons myself. Perhaps we could talk about which ones I could do for a double?

[/QUOTE]
Send me a pm and we can talk about it!

I'm game for doing a TWD or Zombieland one, possibly even Harry Potter. Though right now I can send PM's until I've had the account 24 hours D:

I've never done Vampire Academy and I haven't read all the books, but I know the basics of it and I would be interested in something like OCs at the Academy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back