• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For My vampire

xXArtemesXx

PLEASE READ ALL

My name is Sadie! I tend to stay active quite often, I enjoy the night life, but my work schedule prevents me from doing that. I currently work Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4:30pm so between those times I am not active, but I tend to check more often after that. So if you PM me and I don’t respond right away, I am not neglecting you, work is just hectic.

Most know me by my character misty. Vampire. Born into, and lethal, I tend to use her for most of my role plays. She doesn’t have to be a vampire, as she can be human as well. I also tend to play another character, Xavier, who is her twin brother, in which they are identical in personality. I have a large range of characters in my Reputua, so if either characters don’t suit your needs, I’ll be more then happy to create a new character to your liking. I have a list of characters that I have made which your more then welcome to go through.

If I am going to switch the roles from female to male, I need to know in advance, so I know how I am going to change up the roleplay. I don’t mind playing a male character, as it’s most certainly interesting and a change of pace.

I enjoy writing quite often. It’s a passion of mine, as I’ve written many Roleplays, or Stories that I have posted in other places. Roleplays on here I tend to make sure my responses are lengthy and leave the person I’m Roleplaying craving for more or even on their toes. I don’t mind it being a public thread, or even PM. When writing I try to post anywhere from 4-10 paragraphs depending on what I am given. I try to match what my partner gives me.

One thing I will say is a huge pet peeve is when those who are Roleplaying don’t use proper grammar, or punctuation, or the Role play seems to be going in circles. If that’s the case I won’t hesitate to end it. If your someone who writes single sentences or bugs constantly for someone to reply don’t waste my time, as it’s one thing that upsets me more then anything else. I take pride and passion in my Roleplays, and if I’m not happy with how it’s going I will let you know and drop the Roleplay!

I hope this post finds the person I’m craving. Along with a role play partner and I’m also into making friends ^_^ having friends is wonderful. I would love to chat and get to know you! I do intend to make conversation while Roleplaying, where we can discuss ideas, or bounce back and forth off each other, all while getting to know you, as I take pride in knowing the people I’m Roleplaying with. I tend to be open and honest about everything. Let me know what you would like, or if we would both be suited to work together and make some magic!

I am looking for 4-5 partners So my inbox is pretty dry these days.

Please PM, as I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible so that I may bump if I need to.

PLEASE READ ALL

My name is Sadie! I tend to stay active quite often, I enjoy the night life, but my work schedule prevents me from doing that. I currently work Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4:30pm so between those times I am not active, but I tend to check more often after that. So if you PM me and I don’t respond right away, I am not neglecting you, work is just hectic.

Most know me by my character misty. Vampire. Born into, and lethal, I tend to use her for most of my role plays. She doesn’t have to be a vampire, as she can be human as well. I also tend to play another character, Xavier, who is her twin brother, in which they are identical in personality. I have a large range of characters in my Reputua, so if either characters don’t suit your needs, I’ll be more then happy to create a new character to your liking. I have a list of characters that I have made which your more then welcome to go through.

If I am going to switch the roles from female to male, I need to know in advance, so I know how I am going to change up the roleplay. I don’t mind playing a male character, as it’s most certainly interesting and a change of pace.

I enjoy writing quite often. It’s a passion of mine, as I’ve written many Roleplays, or Stories that I have posted in other places. Roleplays on here I tend to make sure my responses are lengthy and leave the person I’m Roleplaying craving for more or even on their toes. I don’t mind it being a public thread, or even PM. When writing I try to post anywhere from 4-10 paragraphs depending on what I am given. I try to match what my partner gives me.

One thing I will say is a huge pet peeve is when those who are Roleplaying don’t use proper grammar, or punctuation, or the Role play seems to be going in circles. If that’s the case I won’t hesitate to end it. If your someone who writes single sentences or bugs constantly for someone to reply don’t waste my time, as it’s one thing that upsets me more then anything else. I take pride and passion in my Roleplays, and if I’m not happy with how it’s going I will let you know and drop the Roleplay!

I hope this post finds the person I’m craving. Along with a role play partner and I’m also into making friends ^_^ having friends is wonderful. I would love to chat and get to know you! I do intend to make conversation while Roleplaying, where we can discuss ideas, or bounce back and forth off each other, all while getting to know you, as I take pride in knowing the people I’m Roleplaying with. I tend to be open and honest about everything. Let me know what you would like, or if we would both be suited to work together and make some magic!

I am looking for 4-5 partners So my inbox is pretty dry these days.

Please PM, as I would like to keep this thread as clean as possible so that I may bump if I need to.
Whats bump?

TGunz TGunz its just her way of keeping her post active and notable. You bump once a month so the thread gets bounced back towards the front rather than number 346 under page 35. Ya feel? Shadow if your up for doing a little plotting together and maybe trying to hash something out am open. Please shoot me a pm so we can discuss things more in depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back