• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM Partners (Always Open)

I’m looking for partners. I can handle anything, except furries, lol. I have a few plots:

After Life
Two worst enemies are the only casualties of a freak accident, in which the school bus they were in crashes. In the afterlife, they are treated to all that they could desire in a luxurious mansion. The only con? The two boys are forced to spend the rest of eternity alone in an area that equates to one square mile. (Fastburn; closed)

A Prince’s Responsibilities
Imagine a world like ours, modern day, modern technology, and modern government. Now imagine that the Canadian Provence of Ontario seceded and was now ruled by an eighteen-year old prince whose only current life goal is to finish high school and, unbeknownst to anyone, find a boy to be his fellow king. And on top of that, our prince’s crush is a poor boy who lives on his own. (Mediumburn; closed)

More plots added as time goes on.

Last edited:
I'm interested in "A Prince's Responsibilities," if you're still looking and don't mind a partner who can't post every day. Modern royalty is kind of a thing for me lately.

uh, hello!

if 'After Life' isn't already closed, i'd like to be your partner for that rp? i'm fairly new to one-on-one roleplays and usually go for the group ones, so this is a bit new to me.

is it alright with you if i suggest other plotlines?

Yeah.

New plot:

Who Are You?
After a freak accident, a man forgets everything. His childhood friend tries to bring him back to his old self, but deepseated feelings cause the man and his amnesiac friend to become more than just friends. (Mediumburn; open)

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No, It’s My Boyfriend
When a new superhero appears, a boy becomes suspicious of his best friend, who never seems to be around at the same time the superhero does. His suspicions end up correct and feelings come out, and the superhero’s new lover’s protective instincts cause mayhem. (Closed)

Last edited:
The Vampire
When reports of corpses drained of all their blood begin to pop up, a man sees something he shouldn’t see. And now he’s hiding a vampire in his closet.

My Roommate Is A Supervillain
College student by day. Superhero by night. A boy slowly realizes that his roommate might be the most notorious supervillain in the city. Mediumburn, slight chance of glorious hateships.

Blub Blub
A siren gets hungry and lures a sailor to the rocks to eat him. Fortunately for the both of them, the siren changes his mind.

Starlight
A college student moves into his first house, but on the first night, he receives a visit from the prince of an alien race. The prince takes him away to be his "bride", and earth-orbiting craziness ensues.

Note: the alien race in this plot is the exact same anatomy and appearance-wise as humans. No scaley or furry stuff or monster stuff or weird anatomy stuff.

Hey! After Life says it is still open, I'd be up for it. I'd also be up for Starlight to. As a fan of yaoi in general as long as the plot is interesting I'd gladly be willing to try it out.

Alrighty, could you PM me with specifics that you would prefer and stuff so we can try to find a better starting ground?
Stuff like Character Sheets and such. I don't do furries or extreme monsters myself so you don't need to worry about that.

The Gift
He’s never been loved. So, when he discovers a birthday present on his doorstep, he’s surprised. The gift turns out to be a little kids’ doll. When he wakes up the next morning, he finds a boy his age who resembles the doll perfectly, sleeping on the floor beside his bed. (Closed)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back