• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM pairings for some Plot Ideas

Time_keeper108

Hello there!

If you're reading this than it seems I've managed to catch your attention. That's great considering I'm in the search for partners to spend a portion of my writing with! Before we get started though, I should probably explain a little about myself and my style huh?

About Me:

~I've been writing on and off for the better part of 10+ years so I've experienced many different styles and my writing has evolved over the years. Ball field wise, I tend to write multi-para responses and have a fairly good grasp on grammar.

~I'm a semi frequent poster. Which means that while I strive to post at least once a day, I do have to put roleplays on pause when life gets too chaotic. It's not something that happens often but it DOES happen, so fair warning there. I'll make sure to give a heads up before then.

~I'm based off the Eastern Timezone.

~I prefer to roleplay primarily MxM pairings. Most of my characters tend to be a healthy mix of Dominant and Submissive, so in simpler terms Seke. I'm looking for a partner that can flow between roles too. Someone that is strictly submissive gets kinda boring to roleplay with.

~If anything catches your attention, feel free to DM me!

General Pairings I'm interested in:

Idol x Idol
Ex x Ex
Roommate x Roommate
Co-Worker x Co-Worker/Boss
Prince x Guard
Merman x Merman/Human
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Dragon x Mage
Band mate x Band mate
Etc

Potential Plot Scenarios:

1. -Muse A and Muse B had it all. Fame, fortune, they were part of a Boy Band that was like a family, and most of all, they had eachother. Their group was on top of the world until a twist of fate sent them plummeting from sky highs, to the ground below.

It's been 6 years since their group split apart but due to popular demand/requests of their fans and the Agency they were once signed to, the group has decided to reunite for a comeback tour. However, will the tensions of the past be too much for Muse A and Muse B? Or will they be able to rekindle what they had once had?

2. -Muse A lived a perfect, normal life. The seas were his domain and he never had need for much. However, when his younger sister is stolen away by a ship filled with humans, he's determined to get her back. The only problem is he's going to have to get used to life above water if he plans of ever being successful in his rescue attempt. At least he's not alone. He never meant to meet Muse B but the man might just prove useful in more ways than one. Primarily because he works in the aquarium his sister is being kept. And secondly because....well Muse B just happens to be his mate.....Surprise!

3. -Muse A has had enough of life. All its ever been in years of misery and grief for him. Betrayal and pain. Heartbreak and despair. One night, he decides to end it all. No one will miss him, so what's the point on continuing to suffer in a life he doesn't want. The only problem is, he didn't plan on having his suicide attempt be squandered by a kind stranger that pulls his car to a stop on the bridge just before Muse A can gather the courage to jump.

Now Muse A works at Muse B's veterinary clinic, helping take care of every new patient that arrives and learning the true meaning of having good friends, love and a reason to want to give life another chance.

4. -Muse A is the new kid in school. Having just moved into town after being forced to change schools due to the tension between him and some other students getting to be too big, Muse A is starting from zero again. With his friends hundreds of miles away and whatever reputation he had once had, basically turned into nothing, he's not exactly a happy camper and he has no problem showing that to the world. That is until he meets one of the most popular teens in the school. Muse B is charming, charismatic, and almost flirtatious in the way he seems to find Muse A too interesting to ignore. No matter how reluctant the new kid is, Muse B seems determined to win Muse A over.

5. -Muse A shouldn't have been in this situation. Chained up and gagged in some tiny room belonging to members of a gang his shitty father just so happened to piss off. It's not like he has much of a choice. His father failed to pay up a debt he owed to the leader of this gang and as punishment, Muse A has been kidnapped away from his home and tossed in here to await whatever gruesome end fate has in store for him. Thank God for small miracles because it looks like Muse A just might happen to be saved from a gruesome end by no one other than the Gang leaders son.

Fandom inspired Ideas:

Teen wolf Ideas:

Teen wolf based- The series still takes place but this focuses on a completely different pack in a completely different part of the country.

YC is running. From his past, from his mistakes, from his pack. What once was a family to him, bonds unbreakable and an Alpha that was as close to him as a brother, now has turned to a nightmare. A single mistake. A miscalculation. That was all it took for his Alpha to lose his precious sister and turn hatred filled eyes on YC. The threat in those eyes were as clear as day. He was no longer welcome and an unwelcome werewolf in a pack's territory....was as good as a dead one.

So YC ran.

Haven is a quiet, small town on the coast of Maine. It's prodiminantly a sleepy, fishing town where everyone knows just about everyone and people welcome you with open arms. Friendly smiles and warm accommodations are handed out freely, without much of caution or reservation. People that come to Haven often comment on the peaceful air it seems to hold and its silent beauty. Of course....there is a secret to the town that outsiders aren't privy to. The town has its own pack, its own protectors. Ones that have lived in this town from generation to generation, sometimes leaving but never straying too far. Haven is the Durandal Pack's territory, led by an Alpha that is as forgiving as he is protective of what is his. And Haven is exactly where YC ends up one stormy night after a unfortunate run-in with some hunters.

Injured and alone, YC quite literally stumbles into the path of MC. A charming, easy tempered and friendly young man by the name of Zayne. Zayne Durandal. Younger brother and Beta to Mikhail Durandal, the only other True Alpha of the Supernatural world and the leader of the Durandal Pack..... And Zayne just happens to be his Anchor/Soulmate/Twin flame….Well things certainly just took a turn for the interesting.

Liam x Theo Scenario:

We could make a potential rp that picks up after the series ends. Despite Monroe being in the wind and her fanatics dispersed across the world, Beacon Hills finally seems at least somewhat peaceful. Scott and his pack have headed off to college in an effort to take advantage of the momentary peace, leaving Liam and his puppy pack to watch over Beacon Hills in their place. Thinking that his job is done and there is no longer any need for him to stick around, Theo decides that he might as well head out of Beacon Hills and find his place in the world. After all, no matter how much he's helped in the last few weeks, Scott's pack would never accept him and he's tired of trying to find a new place to park his truck so he could sleep for the night without the Deputies coming out to wake him and make him move.

There is only one problem with his plan. Liam. When the little werewolf finds him just hours before Theo's imminent departure, Liam insists that Theo stick around. Even going so far as pulling his parents into the equation in pressuring Theo to accept living with them. Apparently the little wolf finds Theo's homeless situation unacceptable and he won't take no for an answer.

Stiles x Derek Scenario:

What if when Scott kicked Stiles out of the pack after he found out what happened with Donovan, Stiles leaves Beacon Hills. Heartbroken and devastated, he can't bear the pressure of staying when he knows that Scott doesn't trust him and his friends have turned their backs on him. Somewhere along his travels, Stiles accidentally runs into Derek who has begun to form a pack of his own. After telling Derek what happened, Derek insists that Stiles stay with him and his new pack.

Hi!! Would you be open to doing plot #5? (I’d prefer to be A but that is a bit premature, sorry ^^”)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back