• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for MxM fandom roleplays! 《JRPGs, anime & marauders》

enjikira

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey-hey!!
Name's Akira, I am 21 years old, he/they and I've been in roleplay for about 10 years (on and off for the past 4 or so years). And, well, brainrots got me to the stage where I just need a rp partner again. For some context: I used to be mostly in russian speaking rp communities, and i no longer have access to them, so it led me here in hopes of finding a long-term rp partner that would be willing to make my (or their) ideas come real in form of writing! From my side, i can give you:
- literature style;
- experience in fanfiction writing (so i write a lot, yeah);
- being an English major so I would say my grammar is pretty good;
- plenty of different ideas, from canon to AUs, as well as all types of AUs you can imagine;
- good at both rapid fire rps and waiting;
- won't randomly disappear after few texts, and if I don't vibe with you - won't lie n will tell you everything straight;
- EET time zone.

Important note: I only roleplay MxM. Never felt comfortable roleplaying as a female, and I'm just not interested in writing hetero ships. Other important note is that I would heavily prefer my rp partner to be 18+ or even 20+.

Now let's get down to business and share fandoms! Based on how much I'm fired up about the fandom/ship, i will be adding stars as a ranking.

☆☆☆ Final Fantasy VII universe - specifically the remake, but I know big chunks of the original game, too.
Zack Fair/Cloud Strife

I have SO many ideas for them. Just to name a few - enemies to friends to lovers in turk!Cloud and SOLDIER!Zack, childhood friends to lovers in a modern setting, zombie apocalypse AU, prince!Zack and royal guard!Cloud, mechanic!Zack and android!Cloud. So here I am in search of someone willing to be my Zack. (I may be desperate; please someone be the doberman puppy to my white fox)

☆☆ Persona 5 Royal.
Goro Akechi/Akira Kurusu
Yusuke Kitagawa/Akira Kurusu

Ryuji Sakamoto/Akira Kurusu

I am going to be taking on a role of the one and only, leader of Phantom Thieves, Joker. And yes, I use Akira Kurusu for him, because I just don't like how Ren Amamiya sounds.
When it comes to ideas - I have everything from actual detective Akechi/actual phantom thieve Akira, to fantasy settings, to angels and devils AU, to new game+ AU and just simple modern AUs. And, well, obviously I wouldn't mind playing it in canon, too.

☆☆ Chainsaw Man.
Aki Hayakawa/Angel Devil

One out of touch, one out of time... Yeah-yeah, we all made that joke. However, why not put them through even more pain and suffering? Or maybe let them be happy for once? Everything from canon to any sort of AU - I'm down. So, if you would like to write Aki, you just found yourself an Angel.

☆ Bungo Stray Dogs.
Chuuya Nakahara/Dazai Osamu
Fyodor Dostoevski/Dazai Osamu

Again, from canon to AUs, I'm good with everything. Taking on a role of Dazai, I'm willing to do anything from Dark Era! to a fantasy AU, or superheroes AU, or, well. Again. Literally anything. Here more of a priority falls onto Chuuya, because soukoku is The Ship, but i like fyozai too, so... Why not try?

☆ Harry Potter - Marauders.
Sirius Black/Remus Lupin

First of all - I absolutely hate the you-know-who. But, nonetheless, i still feel attached to Marauders; so if you're willing to portray Sirius, allow me to become your Remus. I can provide plenty of ideas here too - from modern Hogwarts or normal modern AU, to almost any sort of crossover or AU you would wanna see.

Well, I think that's it. Hopefully I'll find someone, and good luck to everyone who is also searching!

bump! still lookin', so please shoot me a message if you are interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back