• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MOSTLY Fandom(But some originals too)! :) 1x1 Please~

Hello!
:D

I would love to do a roleplay with a few people
:D The more the merrier! I'm mostly looking for Fandoms, but I'm open to the following originals too!

I can write any amount, and I don't mind how much you type.
:)

I can play male or female. I can do Yaoi, Yuri, or Hetero. And I love using more than one character. I simply adore all of that! Doubling is super fun!
:D

If I wish to not play a certain type of character or something, Please respect that.
:)

I
require at least a bit romance! Sorry to those who don't like that!

I love oc x Canon the most. But oc x oc and canon x canon are alright too.

Send me a message if you wanna roleplay!
:D I'm really easy going, so don't be afraid to talk to me or ask questions! :D

What are you craving the most right now? Right now, I'd honestly adore with all my heart if someone did a CreepyPasta roleplay with me! Especially a reverse harem of it or using multiple pairings <3. I'd be soo happy! I'd also be super happy doing a Gravity Falls roleplay! Or a Disney/Fairytale roleplay with some darker themes! :D or Deep Sea Prisoner games if you know those!

Original:

Yandere x Anything(Love Yanderes
:D )

Serial killer/Stalker x
Victim/best friend/anything

Supervillain x
Bystander/Hero's sidekick/henchman/Fan

Corrupted Hero x
Bystander/Sidekick/Ex-fan

Murder Mysteries

Survival Games

Corrupted World leader x
Coffee boy/girl /Blackmailed person/Anything

Insane Asylums

7 Deadly Sin-related

Any kind of Greek/Roman/whatever gods

Mixing any of these with harems <3

Non-original:

Deep Sea Prisoner Games (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, The Gray Garden, Mogeko Castle <3 Any of those would be freaking amazing. I just recently played the games and although they're messed up, I adore them! Roleplay this with me, and I'll love you forever!) <3

Anything fairy tales/Disney (Have recently seen Big Hero 6,for those who love that! But twisted, crossovers, or anything is loved!) <3

Future Diary <3

Adventure Time <3

World God Only Knows <3

Kingdom Hearts

Legend of Zelda <3

Vocaloid

Baka to Test

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Inu x Boku SS

Gravity Falls <3

My Little Pony(Humanized only!)

Ouran High Host Club

World Conquest Zvezda Plot

Date A Live

My Mental Choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy

No Game No Life

If her Flag Breaks

Kamigami no Asobi

Soul Eater Not! (Yet I haven't seen ALL of Soul Eater...)

Naruto (I haven't seen the ending or anything. Keep it to pre-shippuden or maybe shippuden
xD )

Harvest Moon

Creepypasta (Gotta admit, I'm a very easy person to flip out. Yet, I have read quite a few creepypasta and like looking at the fanart of some of them too
xD . I can't say I know them all by heart(I've read quite a few!), but it's something I'm kinda looking at. I might be a n00b at it though, but I'm definitely willing to try~) <3

Crossovers of any of these <3

Harems with any of these <3

Hey!I would love to try a Harvest Moon one or a My Little Pony one.However,I can't play canon or male characters...

i would love to try out creepypasta or Ouran High School Host Club with you.

I would be interested in the seven-deadly-sins one. Maybe we could mix it with the roman mythology one and have it in that setting. I'll PM you.

I know about wadanohara and played Novell Castle and the Gray Garden so if your still looking I'm up for that.

Oh em gee, could you be the perfect match for me? You say you might wanna do Disney with darker themes, twisted crossovers, and possibly yuri?

I have been dyyyyyyying to do some sort of yuri Disney princess mashup of sorts! Can dreams really come true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back