• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for more for a Naruto AU in wuling feat. janky homebrew!

Ixacise

Pull my devil trigger
Yeah some I'm looking for like four extra people to make a separate team to the other I got right now(Why yes I'm aware it's 3 men but AU I ain't got to explain shit) for the purpose of having rival team shenanigans as well as simply having more people to around to help break the system and bitch about the aforementioned janky ass homebrew.

As to the specifics of the game; much like it's name everything is toned back from the general power level, the game tone, and the representation of the all the flashy moves perhaps even leaning to the bare bones. Some setting stuff is missing either due willful desire to prune the excesses, system constraints, or because I haven't been added in yet due to wanting to get acquainted with *ahem* the basics before doing even more fiddling.

Tonally the best way to describe it is like Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z but in reverse. The idea being of doing the whole ninja harry potter thing of having you play as a genin and doing missions and climbing their ranks and then getting to promotions and "growing up" to do more complex missions which are best described as like Pink Mohawk shadowrun with even more magic ninja shenanigans. And maybe I'll put in a "serious" arc but it'll probably be parodic

So if you like the naruto or just want to try wulin game and aren't afraid of doing some guinea pigging for some homebrew testing then give this a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back