• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for More 1v1 RP Buddies

Sakuto

Hi~ My name is Sakuto!

Currently I'm Looking for More Long term RP Buddies (Fantasy/Romance, Fandom)

I have some ideas already thought out (mostly) but I Would be happy to try out new ideas. Word Length Can be what ever you want except not way too short (unless writers block happens because I all know we get those.

For Fandom I mostly do Fairy Tail, Soul Eater and Naruto. (Im also intrested In a legend of Zelda one if anyone wishes)

I hope we can be awesome RP buddies

Hi, im totally new to this kind of rp but would be totally willing to take a stab at anything fantasy based. If your interested id like to hear some of your plot ideas

Hello Sakuto! I'm really interested on roleplaying with you. I love Fantasy roleplays but if we were to do fandom I'd go with Fairy Tail. I have some ideas we could but I'd like to hear your ideas as well. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back