• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for modern roleplays (will do some fantasy)

Ozaron

Lets do this!
Hello,

I am looking for a female to do some modern roles with. I want to clarify a few things:

First: I write in first person. If you prefer to write in third that is fine.

Second: I am looking for detailed, minimum one paragraph per response, no one-liners please.

Third: I expect at least one reply a day unless you tell me something came up. I totally understand life can be a pain and you might need a few days or so, if that happens please let me know.

Fourth: Please don't take the time to set up a scene with me and then cutout, only message me if you are serious.

Fifth: Please don't create a perfect character. I prefer someone who has faults and can't do everything.

Here are some roles I would be willing to play:

Married
Bf/gf
Best friends
Exes
Introduced by friends

If you have other ideas please pm me and we can talk about them!

I do have a fantasy setting as well. Its an original world with medieval setting that does have magic. Let me know if you are interested in that!

Hello. I am interested in discussing a serious RP world. I can write in either 1st or 3rd person as well, but am most interested in character development and world building. I am also okay with fantasy. The time period or location does not matter so much as the relationship between characters. Let me know what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back