Idea Looking for moderators for a Discord RP.

Chocolate or strawberry milk?

• Chocolate.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Strawberry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • regular lmao

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • stfu you ted cruz lookin-ass shaggy hair, fuckin scratchy beard havin-ass

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'll cut to the point. I'm Arion, i'm a junkie for cyberpunk and 2020 in general. I'm putting together a group-Discord RP.

One problem though.

I need some people to help me construct this server, it's already fairly close to being finished. I also need, though, some moderators to keep the sheep in line. Really i'm just looking for some people to not only roleplay, but also carry some other small responsibilities.

If you're into cyberpunk, or any other futuristic setting, please mention me below. I'll send you the link.

Hi! I'll cut to the point. I'm Arion, i'm a junkie for cyberpunk and 2020 in general. I'm putting together a group-Discord RP.

One problem though.

I need some people to help me construct this server, it's already fairly close to being finished. I also need, though, some moderators to keep the sheep in line. Really i'm just looking for some people to not only roleplay, but also carry some other small responsibilities.

If you're into cyberpunk, or any other futuristic setting, please mention me below. I'll send you the link.

Cool 'tude, dude. Sign me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back