• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PsychoticDictator

Stalin Stan
Just to clarify, the title means for my first rp that I will run. If you are interested just start off on the thread, do not message me unless I message you at another point in time. We seek to be balanced but if your character is slightly overpowered then we will find a way to sort out the issue. We tolerate no homophobia, racism, sexism or any related ideologies. We fully support the LGBTQ community but we do not believe pedophiles are a part of it. Please do not spread this online, the first three can be tolerated so long as you express you do not believe in this and that it is in your character, even then warnings or a ban will come if it is in major amounts

Link: Nation Building - The New Regime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back