• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Medieval/ Tudor RPers

TheVoid

Hi, I'm a not so new presence on this site called Elisa, and, as the title so aptly states, I'm looking for people interested in roleplaying about the medieval or Tudor period. It doesn't have to be factual, but I enjoy the feel of the time, and would be happy to chat with someone about plots, though it can't be through private messaging for at least 24 hours due to my new account. Feel free to reply to this thread if you're interested!

TheVoid said:
Hi, I'm a not so new presence on this site called Elisa, and, as the title so aptly states, I'm looking for people interested in roleplaying about the medieval or Tudor period. It doesn't have to be factual, but I enjoy the feel of the time, and would be happy to chat with someone about plots, though it can't be through private messaging for at least 24 hours due to my new account. Feel free to reply to this thread if you're interested!
Hello, my name is Jamie and I am ridiculously new to this site, but not so new to roleplaying! I am interested in getting more information on what you would be interested in. I tend to love the medieval time eras and am quite obsessed with King Henry VIII.

Feathereyes said:
Hello, my name is Jamie and I am ridiculously new to this site, but not so new to roleplaying! I am interested in getting more information on what you would be interested in. I tend to love the medieval time eras and am quite obsessed with King Henry VIII.
Ah, Henry VIII. I love working with his period because it was so volatile. As for what I like working with, I enjoy exploring life at court, generally either during the reign ofor Richard III or Henry VIII. I don't mind romance, if it's historically accurate, but I don't find it's necessary. Hope that explains it better.

SeverusX said:
I'm interested! I would like to add some romance, but it doesn't need to be the main focus.
OK! Would you prefer to do it in a more realistic sense (If this is the case, which reign would you like to base it in), or in a fantasy realm sort of thing with a more medieval vibe to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not totally knowledgeable when it comes to actual facts, so I'm not sure if you want to do a realistic one, simply because I don't want to get something wrong. But if you're okay with that, then I'd like to do realistic.

SeverusX said:
I'm not totally knowledgeable when it comes to actual facts, so I'm not sure if you want to do a realistic one, simply because I don't want to get something wrong. But if you're okay with that, then I'd like to do realistic.
I'm fine with you not having a full knowledge. You don't need to know everything! Would you prefer to use private messaging, or another thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back