• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Marvel RP's. (UPDATED 03/08/2017)

Elektra's Nachos

Deadly Assassin.
Hey so I'm looking for Marvel stories. I read the comics and I'd love to do something from the comics but it's fine if you don't and want to stick to the cinematic universe. I'd prefer to do Netflix really or Agents of shield.
But I would be open to something from the movies! Just not asgard.
I'm up for OC x Canon. OC x OC. I have gone off Canon x Canon. With the exception of Huntingbird. I like doubling up and will play other characters if you'd play someone for me.
Any sexuality is fine by me. I also don't mind if you don't know a lot about the universe and you want to learn more. I can teach you.

Marvel TV;
  • Daredevil (I'm really looking for someone to write Matt)
  • Luke Cage
  • Iron Fist.
  • Jessica Jones (I will NOT play Kilgrave. Unless he's the villain.. then maybe?)
  • Agents of Shield (No Skyeward.)
  • The Defenders ( I have some ideas)
People I'm willing to play:
  • Bucky Barnes (I have some exceptions with playing him.)
  • Steve Rogers.
  • Bobbi Morse
  • Melinda May
  • Danny Rand
  • Lance Hunter
  • Jessica Jones
  • Trish Walker
  • Leo Fitz
There are probably more that i've forgotten! ask and I'll say yay or nay!

People i'm looking for you to play: (* is my most craved)
  • Bucky Barnes*
  • Matt Murdock*
  • Lance hunter*
  • Steve Rogers
  • Sam Chung (Comics)
  • Frank Castle
  • Daisy Johnson (FXF)
  • Melinda May (FxF)
  • Bobbi Morse (FxF)
Other random ideas: (Bold is who i'd play)
Fem! Cap x Fem! Bucky (Taken)
Lance x Bobbi
Luke Cage x Jessica
Matt Murdock x Karen Page
Shield agent x Shield Agent.
Marvel AU's

There is loads more i'm willing to do, just ask!!

PM me if you have any questions.
I'd also be interested in writing children of heroes and I'm open to suggestions about the movies. :3

Last edited:
I'd love to RP! I'd prefer to use an OC for myself, and I'd be happy to do AOS, MCU, or Netflix... just not Iron Fist, I haven't seen that yet!

I'd be interested in a Daredevil RP. (I've only seen season 1 so far, but I will be watching season 2 within the next few weeks). And I'm working on Jessica Jones season 1, so I could do stuff for that if you'd like.

I'd be willing to play Fem!Cap for you :) I've never tried playing Cap as female before but I'll give it my best shot!

I can write Bucky! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm currently not able to send Messages though. We can trade ideas around if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back