• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Males!

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright so I have came up with pairings but I am one to play as the girl that is why I ask for males who like rping guys. I know, I sound mean ;-; But its what is needed in this rp call

My pairs I have are: (Bold is what I wish to be. Underline means I'd be whichever role you want)

Mental patient x The Doctor who takes care of patient. (Which I desprately want :) )

Vampire x Human

Mentor x Student

Werewolf x Human

Human x Any supernatrual

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

NekoSlavexMaster

NekoxNeko

I also do fandom

Soul eater

Vampire knight

Phsyco pass

Ouran High school host club

Fruits basket

Teen Titans

Code lyoko

*Just know, I know many more anime's these are just ones I remember xD *

If any of you have any other ideas, add them in! I do fandom too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i can rp with you, is that fine with you?

if ur alright with me then, can we do the vampire x human and pm me so we can discuss things?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]Alright so I have came up with pairings but I am one to play as the girl that is why I ask for males who like rping guys. I know, I sound mean ;-; But its what is needed in this rp call
My pairs I have are: (Bold is what I wish to be. Underline means I'd be whichever role you want)

Mental patient x The Doctor who takes care of patient. (Which I desprately want :) )

Vampire x Human

Mentor x Student

Werewolf x Human

Human x Any supernatrual

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

If any of you have any other ideas, add them in! I do fandom too!!!

[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to partake as the male

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Which paring? O:

[/QUOTE]
I would like to be the student of the mentor if that's okay

Hmm, okay, well, i'll hold on your offer due to the fact I can only handle so much >.<

o: That is okay! Theres a ton of people who would love to rp with you :) Trust me when I say it. xD

Well to be honest my preference is girls who likes girls, but that doesn't seem to be popular here

[QUOTE="Anna Axle]Well to be honest my preference is girls who likes girls, but that doesn't seem to be popular here

[/QUOTE]
What are your ideas for this?

Guess I missed my chance at that, by a couple days... Guess I better check here routinely now

Lately I've been in love with the tall girl x small girl thing, but specifically one where the short girl kinda runs the tall girls life in a cute way

Is Vampire x Human still open? I can do a male vampire. What direction do you want this to go? Dark vampire or light.

Does it, Crimson? xD

I'll hold off on your offers though, due to the fact I have 3 1x1's that im still settling into plus the 2 group rps im in. once i'm settled, i'll pm you :)

Heheh, Same with me. Either say it or let me think. I have to go so I'll see when I get back. Byebye :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back