• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for male partner , longterm rp (Ignore Post Count)

Hello! I like the character pairs you have, and I'm interested in starting either a Demon x Angel or Crime Lord x Rival's Daughter roleplay with you.
Would you mind pming me if you'd like to discuss starting a roleplay?

I don't really do 1x1 RPs, nor do I really have 24/7 Guarantees that I'll be able to do much, due to having a complicated work schedule. However, if you wanna RP, or something, I suppose I can help out with "Male Human x Female Anthro" things, if you wanted to... might as well give it a shot. "Don't knock it 'till you've tried it", right?

I'd be fine RP'ing any of the roles, and stuff, but I'd have to ask for your patience in return, since I:
A. Have work in less than 40 Minutes of posting this.

B. Might end up having to actually reply tomorrow.

C. Have a schedule that fluctuates and changes from time to time.

D. Am helping a group of folks in another community work on an MMORPG... details can be PM'ed if you're interested, since it's free, and goes in-depth with its capabilities.

(Think of it as Dwarf Fortress meets Runescape and Dungeons & Dragons, where you can be anyone you want to be, from Peasant to Monarch, Traveler to Merchant, Farmer to Fishmonger... you can even be an Archmage that has the ability to make an opponent's brain leak out of their nose just by waving your hand in their general direction! (Have to apply for that kind of power, though, as Magic isn't very common in the game's lore.)

Oh, and you can hack people's limbs off during combat, skin their corpses, and make a leather boot out of their dried flesh, while cooking their limbs over an open fire, and eating them up. Ratlings can even wear armor made out of their enemies' bones, while Admins can customize the icons and items to make anyone do the same!

With this, you can go Conan the Barbarian and beat the living **** out of somebody with their own arms, then make their flesh into a loincloth that you wear every time you feel like pooping... though that last part hasn't been implemented... yet.

It's called Lands of Legend, and it was originally made by some dude named "Ginseng", though the code was apparently a mish-mash of a bunch of other games' codes, according to some coders on the team.

We aim to revive it and make it better, while painting in our own lore and features.

It was made using the BYOND Engine, so expect it to be pretty basic as far as graphics go... but at the same time, I'd imagine it to be quite difficult finding a system that can't run it, at least! ^_^)

On another note, however, if you like the "Supernatural Monster Hunting" thing, or even "Animal Crossing", I've posted a couple RP Threads for those... not gonna promote 'em here, though, as that would be rude... and plus you're requesting 1x1. But they both allow Anthro Characters, and all that. Problem is, however, they're "Public", and not 1x1, though if you wanted a 1x1 Conversation within it, that's still technically allowed. xD

So... yeah... and on another note... "Hi", and "Welcome to the site"! :)

already doing this with someone , i only rp a pairing with one partner , not the same rp with several

thanks for the welcome but i am afraid that i am going to have to reject you , sorry :(

Eh, it's fine. Didn't really notice the post date until after, and figured it was a shot in the dark. But know that my offer is still there, and standing, if you ever change your mind! It's really not as bad as it seems to get involved with groups, and can even lead to a huge story where multiple walks of life combine into one large world! ^_^

I would be interested in the Lab Hybrid x Human plot if you are still looking to fill that one! I can't send pms sense I haven't made enough posts though, so you are going to have to send one my way :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back