• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Male Partner - Darker Romance

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering there is anyone interested in playing a male fox to my human male who has been turned into a female fox. I am open to more light hearted or darker types of themes in the story. I was thinking that the human turned female fox has been captured and is introduced to your character as a prospective mate. Your character takes an interest in the beautiful vixen and then the story goes from there.

I believe that it would be interesting to explore the changes of the human(s) who are turned into animals. How much do those new feral canine instincts upset a balance of humanity and reason for those transformed. How does the former human learn to survive within her new animal form. And of course how does the former male choose to respond to advances from an attractive male member of her new animal species?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back