• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For... [M x F] [ignore post count]

Cindella

Id rather tell stories imperfectly than not at all
tumblr_opv1cdfGtg1vur2auo1_500.gif

Hello~:bishiesparklesr:

I'm a very detailed writer and I have been role playing for the better part of the last 12 years. :ghostxx:
However, that being said, I'm not here for paragraphs on paragraphs for replies.

I am a female, age 25, and only request that you be 18+ years old. The age difference beyond that is too weird for me.

I also do not role play anything sexual on or off site.
FADE TO BLACK! :angrypuff:

Quality posts! Not quantity.
No Gary/Mary Sue characters

I'm not afraid of dark or mature themes :cheshiregrin:

Sometimes I can only reply once a day, even if I am online, or worse; once every 2 days at the latest.

If you're still with me then awesome!
If not, sorry!
</3

I am a sucker for a slow burning, angst ridden love story too, so romances are pluses for me! <X3

I usually play female, but that doesn't mean I'm restricted to just female.
I love playing a good male character, but only if we double.
I honestly think that I play them better than females (and I'm a girl lmao)
It just really depends on the plot, so just ask!

I do MxF only, I'm just not very versed at all in the other relations/not comfortable.
I can double with you if you play as my female main's love interest.
I expect a reply at least once every 2-3 days.
:snail:

If you aren't interested in a plot anymore, JUST TELL ME I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED.
I don't like getting hyped for something and then get ghosted.
:ghostxnx::ghostxx::ghosthorns:

Help with creating the plot and pushing the story, don't just let things happen.
Be able to help play supporting roles as well, I can't play everyone!
I also only roleplay in threads or messages onsite!

If you agree to all of this then just send me a PM!
:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:

============================
K E Y
============================

Bold = Plot Idea in Mind
***** = Craving Scale

_________.pairings._________
[ unfinished list ]
underlined = role I wish to play

human male x female elf (bonus for race rivalry) * [ CLOSED ]
male celebrity x female non-fan * [ OPEN ]
male cop/detective x female civilian ** [ OPEN ]

best friend's boyfriend x girl ***** [ OPEN ] [ DOUBLING ONLY]

_________.plot ideas._________

Pitch me ideas!

Last edited:
So I've recently come back to this site from a break for about a year or so and I'm looking to make some friends and start roleplaying again. I'm not looking for a lot of people to rp with, but a few good ones. So lets get started on what I'm looking for in a partner:

• Be able to reply at least bi-weekly
  • Para to multi-para replies (depending on the situation in the rp, if it's dialogue-heavy then it's okay)
  • Must be able to influence and add to the story
  • No Mary/Gary Sues
  • No god-modding
  • No controlling my character in any shape or form
  • If a romance does happen between the characters, I'm only comfortable with MxF relations (where I play as a girl, but I am willing to double)
  • With romance comes... nsfw encounters and I do not wish to roleplay those scenes. Minor PDA is fine like kissing and such, but erotica is not my cup of tea.
That's just about it.

So if you're interested then send me a message or leave a comment.

However I only roleplay on here. No other platforms.
I'm down.
I'll PM you asap.

Hello, I'm interested in plotting and write with you but PM is not available for me yet as I'm still new here.

So, maybe how you about you PM me instead?

Last edited:
Cindella Cindella I'd be down to try the Alliance idea. Don't know if that one isn't taken already or if you are still accepting RP partners.

If it is taken or you aren't in the mood for it anymore, we can talk about a possible Dragon Age idea.

Last edited:
I really like the Alliance plot idea! I however cannot send private messages just get because of the post requirement.

Yo, the Otherworldly plot is 100% down my alley. I'm like a few of these others where I'm new so I can't send a Pm. Rest assured I've got about 6 years of rp experience, although narrative is a new style to me I've picked it up quickly. If you could PM me and we could potentially discuss this?

Came across your thread and two of the pairings you listed caught my eye, would love to RP with you! I am new here, just joined today actually, so I haven't had the chance to achieve the ten posts required to be able to send PM's and the like. I'd be very grateful if you could PM me.

Back after a 2 month long haitus (depression but nothing bad, just causes me to lose inspiration to write and it sucks) so naturally all my partners have moved on (naturally of course lol) so I'm on the lookout for a few partners who are interested in rping (nothing too serious tho because my inspiration likes to randomly disappear lmao)

:bishiesparklesl: Bumping for Interest :bishiesparklesr:
:cheshiregrin:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back