• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for longterm RWBY partner (One original!)

dgfcx

Hello! My name is Dg (Deegee) I’m looking for more roleplay partners to fill my spare time! I’m 18 years old and I’m currently caring for my grandparents. I was hoping to pick up some new rp partners! No way am I fully literate but I do ask my partners to be semi lit with okay grammar (my grammar sucks as it is so it’s fine). Hopefully you’ve been reading the ad this far because the secret code is bmblb, put that into your email or kik message if you wish to contact me!

I DO NOT ROLEPLAY FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE IF YOU CONTACT ME FOR THAT KIND OF ROLEPLAY I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BE RUDE.

I am looking for a single fandom and a single original!

Fandom: RWBY

Yang x Blake

Original:
In a world that is segregated in factors it is time for a new ruler a princess must watch vicious games for her king, there is a single male taken from each sector. The sectors go from 1 to 6 and then the center where those who rule the world stay. 1 is a very poor ill section however the nominee from the area is very strange. (Fxf)

I hope to hear from you!

Email: rpmejoslynb@gmail.com

Kik: Dgfcx22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back