• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Rp Partners

DeadChesh

Hey, I'm Chesh, 29, and I prefer to rp with ppl over the age of 18.

I'm ghost friendly, and can ghost myself at times, due to having a busy life. I prefer to rp MxM strictly. I also like doubling or having other characters to interact with besides just our two. I write anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs a reply, I don't mind less as long as you give me something to work off of. I enjoy world building, character growth, and art/playlists for our rp. I love chatty OOC, and input from my partner.

If this sounds like you send me a message, I prefer discord but don't mind rping here.

Current Sample:

Charlie watched the two interact and was left confused. He'd never seen a demon and an angel act like this before, he'd only seen it of demons. When Timmy grabbed his forearm, he felt a jolt run through him and he tried his best to ignore it. "I'm not sure, it's...complicated?" He said then half turning so he still had view of of the angel and Remus, his sword turned against them. "Yes, he's an angel..and I'm-We're, demons." He said with a sigh, "But nothing is like what they,-" he nodded in the direction of the house. "Would have you think."
-----

Currently Craving:

Apocalyptic world- I.e. zombies, virus, ice age, etc.

- A world where shapeshifting or having an animal side is a normal part of life, and there are also humans. Most humans are betas, and there is an underground sect that is trying to take over and become the majority, and make Shapeshifters a minority/second class citizen.
-A Detective hunting a killer/sk or thief, modern or scifi settings. And finds out that's his mate. or vice versa. Maybe they know eachother outside of their 'work', and things go to hell when they figure out who is who or etc.

If you have something you're craving/like to pitch, hit me up I'd be glad to hear it. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back