• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term RP partners

Riley36911

Hey there. Welcome to my rp search thread. I am just going to put everything here, not being very skilled at the whole formatting thing.

About me:
-I am well over 18.
-I have been rping for about 15 years or so.
-I *prefer* to rp in 3rd person past tense, but I am flexible and am willing to do first person and present tense.
-I am comfortable with any pairing and any gender.
-I can double, triple, etc. I can play many side characters (we can even share side characters).
-I do not do fandoms, generally. But I am open to variations of fantasy and modern.
-I am in EST and am fairly active (after 4 p.m. EST).
-I am a mirror poster. If you want 3+ paragraphs, expect at least one reply a day, but possibly more. If it's shorter posts, expect a lot of replies.
-I prefer to rp in PMs or discord.
-I want romance in the story, but it doesn't need to be the sole focus and it can develop naturally and be slow burn.

About you:
-Must be over 18, as mature topics come up and I am not comfortable with rping with minors.
-Must contribute to the plot and your character should be flawed and developed with a backstory.
-Not a one week replier, replies at least once a day (most of the time--I understand things come up).

Plot ideas (these are very basic and we can adjust it to our liking):
1. Through time (any pairing, I am fine with being either character)
Character A finds an object or uses some sort of means to time travel to the past (or future). Character A meets Character B who is going to try to help them get back to their time. This is a love story but we'll add a lot of drama and complications.
2. Another world (any pairing, I am fine with being either character)
Character A by some sort of means (an object, falling into something, an accident, etc.) ends up in another world. When they get to this world, they meet Character B, who is a heroic type. Character B is convinced Character A can help save the world or just wants to help them in some way. This would be more adventure but definitely romance too.
3. Into the game (any pairing, I am fine being either character)
Character A basically gets sucked into a video game somehow, where they meet Character B. Character B will try to help Character A get back to the real world. Drama and complications ensue.
4. Rescuing a princess (fxf or fxm, I am fine being either character)
Character A is a knight or some sort of hero who rescues a princess from some sort of bad thing. They have a long journey with complications. The princess is probably betrothed to someone else so this is a forbidden romance.
5. Forbidden romance (any pairing)
Character A and character B are not allowed to be together for whatever reason. This is heavy sandbox, and can adjust to anything you want to do.
6. Your idea--I am good with most stories that heavy character development and a good story.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back