• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For long term Rp partner (topic Romance, Adventure, Action, Drama) (Open to any ideas)

RetroDragon8507

Let go of your fears and chase your Dreams.
Hello Everyone! I am really glad you have given the time to look at my thread. I am currently looking for a long-term roleplay partner. It would be M x F pairing and I usually play the male and I am open to most types of genres. Please note that most my replies last as long as 2 paragraphs and as short as 1 and 1/2 paragraphs. I love when the stories have lots of detail and are given lots of thought. If you are interested please do DM me I can come up with stories or if you have one in mind we can talk about it.

Just so you guys can get an Idea of genres I do here is a few I have done.

MLP

Indiana Jones

Black Dawn (Personal Story)
Link to it is here:
Black Dawn (Riot) By Silver Wolf (Chapter I)

Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast

Lady and the Tramp.

Also if anyone of you has their own Idea I am more than willing to give it a try. Just send me the explanation of what we are doing, who you would like me to play and what the plot is.

Last edited:
Mlp is something I like to RP, but I also have some other things I made up if you want to RP that

Hello Everyone! I am really glad you have given the time to look at my thread. I am currently looking for a long-term roleplay partner. It would be M x F pairing and I usually play the male and I am open to most types of genres. Please note that most my replies last as long as 2 paragraphs and as short as 1 and 1/2 paragraphs. I love when the stories have lots of detail and are given lots of thought. If you are interested please do DM me I can come up with stories or if you have one in mind we can talk about it.

Just so you guys can get an Idea of genres I do here is a few I have done.

MLP

Indiana Jones

Black Dawn (Personal Story)
Link to it is here:
Black Dawn (Riot) By Silver Wolf (Chapter I)

Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast

Lady and the Tramp.

Also if anyone of you has their own Idea I am more than willing to give it a try. Just send me the explanation of what we are doing, who you would like me to play and what the plot is.
Hey! Im interested:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back