• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term RP Partner(s)

LadiSilverfox

Choosing to Find the Profound in the Ordinary
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Ladi. I'm a 43F and I have been doing 1x1 text-based RPs since 1992. My current RP partner, whom I have been gaming with for over 5 years now, is going through many wonderful life changes but this has left them little time for our games and me with a lot of free time. I prefer it when my RP partner and I create a world together instead of using fandom or canon characters. I play in lots of setting types from Fantasy, Modern/SOL, to Sci-Fi. I do tend to be Fantasy-heavy in my game designs. I am also open to non-human characters or human mutation worlds. I like to build expanding worlds, oftentimes starting with only one or two characters each and adding more as we go and explore situations, relationships, and challenges.

✨💖✨

Things that might make us incompatible:

~ I have no post-length limits. I play for relaxation not writing practice. I will make sure the settings and moods are clear. When I need to do so there will be long posts but in general, expect conversation to move quickly.

~ I use picrew for my character pictures. Odd as it may sound as I am sorting through icon makers and what type of hair/etc it helps me form the characters in my mind quickly with good detail. I also won't use real faces. As someone who believes the energy of what we and others put out will attach to people, stealing someone's face and creating a fantasy persona for them just feels wrong to me. So, if you can't "get into" a game because I have a cartoon/anime character picture I might not be the partner for you.

~ I don't RP with anyone under the age of 18. Sorry, young folks.

~ Be prepared to play any gender. Where my games tend to be expanding NPCs are carried by both gamers where appropriate. Also, if we click we will probably play multiple games over years. I play games with every type of couple/relationship dynamics. if only ever play a female character, for example, that is going to drag down the creativity of our stories.

~ OC's only. If you are looking to play against or be a character from a book, movie, game, anime, etc. I am not the right partner for you. Taking inspiration from a story or character is fine but I am not a Fandom RPer.

~ Lastly, communication and respect are the most important things out of character to me in an RP relationship. I will ALWAYS listen to and react according if there is something that triggers discomfort in one of our games. I never want my RP partner to feel unsafe or unheard. As such, I expect the same in return. And maybe you are thinking, 'yeah, obviously' but sadly it needs to be said.

✨💖✨

If you're still thinking we could be good RP partners and you would like to join me for a game. I am happy to chat with you a bit via DM about what kind of game world you want to create and what story you want to create.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back