• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For Long Term Roleplay Partners! | FxF & MxF |

Away Land

Dear Stress, Let's Break up.
BewitchedShabbyAtlanticblackgoby-small.gif
Um Hello! I'm super bad at introductions and threads but here goes nothing. Hello I'm Away Land but most people call me...well I do not have a nickname haha but you are always welcome to make one up for me. I have been roleplaying for three years, writing is something that I am very passionate about so three years ago I was like why the hell not try roleplay so since then that is what I have been doing. I'm really into photography and making things like banners or collages that is all unprofessional and something that I like to do in my free time. I see most people do fancy coding and I have tried that before but it has never worked for me so I just stick to pictures, anyways I can write up to 5-4 paragraphs on a good day but on a bad one I can do 3-2. If you have any questions please just let me know!

Pairings
Wolf x Hybrid
Rich x Middle Class
Singer x Manger
Famous Singer x Girl/boy
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon hunter
Good Girl x Bad Boy
Photographer x Girl/Boy
Mafia Boss x Victim
Cop x Criminal
Country Girl x City Boy
CEO's Daughter x Bad Boy
Friends Road trip
Arranged Marriage
Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter
MORE TO COME

Fandom's
Supernatural
Criminal Minds
The Flash
Arrow
The Vampire Diaries

If anything catches your interest please message me or if you have any questions please post them on the thread, I hope to hear from you!

tenor (1).gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back