• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long term partners!

Dezzy

Hey guys, I'm back and would love to add one or two more roleplays to my list. HEADS UP, I do suffer from high depression so I tend to bail out for a couple weeks, but I always come back and always will reply. (If I actually want to end the roleplay I will let you know!) At the moment though, my depression and other personal issues are in check and I have been coming on every day for the past week so you shouldn't have to worry about me bailing out for a while! I always give a heads up when I'm feeling drained anyway. I just felt the need to let that be known.

Other than that, all I ask is that you have decent grammar and don't just write one paragraph per reply. I like to at least have two paragraphs per entry and that's really the only two "rules" I have.

Things I'm craving: *Who I'd like you to play is in parenthesis.

Game of Thrones (Khal Drogo)
Stranger Things (Jim Hopper, Steve Harrington, Johnathon Byers)
Supernatural (Dean)
Justice League (Arthur Curry)

Avenged Sevenfold (Matt)
My Chemical Romance (Gerard Way)

I do double and if you're into any shows/movies/bands that are related to my list I'll most likely be okay with roleplay them too! (Like Gotham, The Walking Dead, Harry Potter, etc) Just shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back