• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Long-Term Partners.

Hisa San

The Lead Wallflower
Introduction

I'm Hisoka Fumiko, but you can call me Hisa-San, as my username implies. I love role playing and have been doing it for about 5 years now. I'm not new to it, but I am new to role playing on this platform.I'm also very active because I'm home schooled and never really have much planned. I'm looking for a jump start to my role playing because I'm new and as of now actually have no role plays going. I can take on a lot of role plays at a time, so this will always be relevant. I will always be looking for more.

Preferences and Requirements

1. Please post at least one time a day.
  2. If you aren't going to be on one day, please tell me. Just as if I leave the computer at all, I will tell you.
  3. I am nonspecific about how much I write per post, but it's usually anywhere from 1 line to 3 paragraphs. It depends on how much I have to go on. That being said, please give me enough to go off of. I'm not asking you to write a paragraph.
  4. I can only do MxF pairings because I am new. That also means I can only really capture the essence of the female gender. So please be able to play a male.
  5. As far as plot lines, I prefer romance with a little adventure and sometimes slice of life.
  6. If you've read through all of the preferences and requirements please type these words in your post.

I've read the p and r.

Glossary

Abbreviations I'm going to use at one point or another.

Y/C = Your Character

M/C = My Character

OC = Own Character

OOC = Out Of Character

AFK = Away From Keyboard

BRB = Be Right Back

Plots and Pairings

• Y/C is the alpha of the werewolf pack. They were appointed the position when their parents were brutally murdered by humans that don't understand werewolves. M/C is the omega of the pack. She's always been the lone wolf. Her only friend is Y/C. They have been friends since they were little and are very important to each other. Though they haven't acknowledged any feelings they might have besides friendship. One day, Y/C must choose between the safety of his pack, or saving M/C. Which will Y/C choose under the circumstances?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm Anarchy Reins and I was wondering if you wanted to do the Joy Ride with me, and the OHHC?? I would be ave to post everyday and multiple time a day. So yeah

I wouldn't mind doing the same roleplay with different people because everyone has a different style, so it's not going to end up being the same. And I'd be willing to do either of the ones you want to do @AnarchyReins . So whenever you guys would like to start, I'm available. ^-^ Thanks for being interested at all. @ErzaQueen

Ooooooh! I'd love to do Joy Ride! And I've read all the...erm...requirements and whatever... "I've read the p and r"

And I'd prefer to be the male character.

Hisa San]I'm fine with conversations but you'd have to create it because I'm still new. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21619-anarchyreins/ said:
@AnarchyReins[/URL]
I am completely fine with you wanting to do that and be the male. Would you prefer a conversation or a thread? @SansLovesPugs
I'd prefer a PM (PM = Conversation) so I'll start one with you.

If you're still free I'd love to RP with you.

I like fantasy and adventure with a touch of the supernatural, I won't say I'm an expert with romance settings.

And on the list of shippings in your post, I do enjoy Angel x Demon (huge fan of demons myself), Target x Assassin, Human x Shapeshifter, quite a few of them actually.

and yes I've read the p and r.

Yes, I'm always craving a fairytail roleplay. Would you like to discuss the details either in a conversation or a thread? @SpookySableye

@Gladius I'm willing to do as many of those as you are. Thread or Conversation?

Do you prefer threads or conversations? I don't mind either way.

And forgot to mention the p and r thing. I've read the p and r.

Let's do a thread, then, just for the sake of keeping things neat and tidy. Do you want to make it, or would you rather I?

Not at all. Here's the link to it. Since we don't have the details of the rp figured out yet, I named it after ourselves. I believe we can change the name again if we want.

Hi :D I'm Greekgeek1213. Welcome to RP Nation :D I'd love to RP with you :D I can RP:

Fruits Basket

Soul Eater

Sword Art Online 1 or 2

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Black Butler

Pokemon

Hetalia

Steven Universe

Gravity Falls

Gumball

Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus (where I got my username from :3)

Let me know if/when you would like to RP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back