• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Long Term Partners

Laura

Hello!

Once again I am looking for some long term partners to roleplay with, as sadly some of my partners have disappeared or no longer have the time. I am really looking for someone who is interested in a long term roleplay, as it's so disappointing when you put a lot of effort into a roleplay and the other person drops out in the early stages.

I love to involved my partner with building the plot, so please feel free to add you own ideas to help build the roleplay! If your interested just get in touch, looking forward to hearing from you!

Down to business:

What to expect from me

• I like to consider myself a fairly detailed roleplayer, and write on average 3-4 detailed paragraphs, however I tend to match what my partner writes.
  • I am on RPNation most days so you can generally expect at least one reply a day, however I do have a life outside of RPN and I respect that you do too, and will endeavour to let you know if I will be away for more than a couple of days.
  • I really like to involve my partner with planning the roleplay, so please feel free to input your ideas!
  • I am happy to play both male and female, but I tend to only do MxF.
  • I am very happy to involve romance in the roleplay, but plot is the most important thing to me, so I don't want to build a whole roleplay on romance alone.
  • I love to chat OOC, so please feel free to chat away!

Plots
I am a pretty versatile writer, and will love pretty much anything fantasy or folklore/mythologically based. Other genres I enjoy are Dystopia/Utopia, Gifted or anything to do with magic!

I have several basic ideas that I would like to work on with a partner, and I will add to these as I go along:

• A Pocahontas type plot, but with shifters. Our two characters are from different clans/shifter packs, and something happens where one of our characters has to live among the other pack.
  • Modern fairytales! I've been really craving this one.
  • Anything with dragons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I really like your ideas, and I, too, am looking for partners. I was going to PM you, but since you've resitricted those who can view your profile, I couldn't, so just leave me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back