• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long term Partners [Short term too] (FIXED)

AngelOfStars

Slippery Snek
Ah, Hello there! I see that you have clicked on my post. My name is Angel, and I have to say that I am pleased to have you here and reading my post. If you are reading this - it is my understanding that you are searching for a partner to roleplay with. So, let me tell you a bit about myself and then we can get into the wonderful world of Roleplay. After all, a good roleplay starts with a good friendship!

Hello there good sir or madame. If you are reading this section I have no doubt in my mind that you would like to know more about me and my history as a roleplayer in detail. First of all: I have been roleplaying for seven consecutive years. Well seven consecutive years with the same person - but what does that matter! It is still roleplay is it not? Recently I have been finding myself bored by the roleplays I have had with this person. I had started sending long, paragraph messages and only receiving a sentence in response! So I have decided to spread out, and search for other roleplayers like myself. I would say I am a semi -literate/literate roleplayer. I am working on my skills but it can be hard when you're the type of person who loves to reply several times a day. (I tend to use pronouns a lot, but I'm working on it... I love to read and write, and creating stories is one of the highlights of my life. That being said I also missed the entire section of school where they teach you grammar and punctuation - so while I do enjoy writing I tend to have many a errors when doing so. Despite my lack of knowledge in the grammatical and structural compartment of writing, I love to create winding stories with others. Stories that I can sit back and read later on with a smile on my face, knowing that two people truly created an intriguing, comical, and all together wonderful story together. And that is a brief about me and my history in roleplaying. If you have read this entire paragraph, and you want to roleplay, add your favorite type of candy when you send me a message here or in the comments. Also kudos to you! And thank you, I truly do appreciate it.

Now, perhaps you did not want to read that entire thing - No problem! Here is a smaller summation of everything: I have been roleplaying for Seven years, I used to send one to two sentences in response - but have upped it anywhere from a paragraph to ten depending on the topic and other variables. I don't have the best grammar and punctuation but it doesn't take away from my overall writing (I think) And I love to roleplay and create stories with others.

And now to the Main Event - the one thing you all probably wish I had gotten to a millennia ago:

Genres:
- Fantasy (Of any sort)
- Sci-Fi
- 'Slice of Life' with holidays*
- Other**

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson
- Hunger Games
- Infernal Devices/ Mortal Instruments
- Undertale
- RWBY
- Steven Universe
- Hamilton
- Divergent

Note: Besides Harry Potter these are just the fandoms I'm In - I've only ever roleplayed Harry Potter before and would greatly prefer that if a fandom was chosen, but if you can give me a good plot idea I'll be up for it.

Footnotes:
* I would like to mix this with some conflict of some sort, having a roleplay where nothing happens isn't all that interesting to me. Gotta have drama!
** I am absolutely up for any genre of roleplay, those are just the ones I enjoy the most. I also enjoy 'double dipping' the genres. An action packed adventure fantasy sprinkled with romance? Count me in! A Sci-Fi drama filled with horror at every turn? Go for it!

Other Notes:
- I do not play cannon characters, I have nothing against my partner playing them but I don't like doing it.
- I am up for doubling, tripling, or any numbering of characters, it's fun and adds more dynamic to the roleplay.
- Just because the HP universe is a canon universe (or any other fandom for that matter) does NOT mean that what we roleplay has to be cannon. Say we were to roleplay the Marauders era from Harry Potter: If we made it in 2020 and Lucius and James were in the same year at Hogwarts I don't see a problem with it. Roleplay is writing, writing is meant to create, fantasize, and make reality a world that does not exist in real life. Just roleplaying canon scenarios isn't fun to me (Although I am open negotiating.
- This also applies to fantasy or Sci-Fi. Just because we have a super technologically advanced society does not mean there can't be vampires or unicorns.
- I am a straight female but that does not mean I can't play male characters, however I prefer that romance stay with MxF with me being the female. (I don't mind if your character is male, and I can do the same thing for you if you wish i.e. my character is a male and yours a female and romance there while another scenario is the opposite)
- I am completely fine with sensitive topics
- All of my characters are OCs
- I don't create plots before hand, I enjoy making them with my partner.

Other Important Information you Actually Need to know:

• I have been breathing on my own for 17 years, if my age is a problem then I suggest you walk away now.
  • I have no age preferences, although at least 15 would be nice
  • I am a senior in High School, there are times where I will be so busy that I won’t reply for some time. I will try to let you know if this happens but be warned, sometimes it might not, and I am not just ignoring you for the hell of it. [As of Today (December 21,2018) I am on break for about two weeks so I will be available much more]
  • I have Lupus: this is an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks healthy cell tissues, typically in the organs and joints, and can cause extreme amounts of fatigue, the medicine taken for it can also weaken the body’s strength in fighting off aliments, so I get sick easier and for longer. This means that I might be out of commission for an undetermined amount of time. I will try to let you know if this happens ASAP!
  • My time zone is EST
  • I am usually available from 6:30AM - 10:30PM on weekdays, and at scattered times during the weekends.
  • I always reply as soon as I can, although it can take me a while as I like to sound good when I reply.
Honestly I am truly just here to have fun and make friends. Writing and story telling are so much more fun when they are with someone else, and I would love to do that here. I love creating a story from scratch and I am pretty flexible so don't be afraid to talk! I look forward to talking to you all!

Last edited:
This really interests me!
my favourite candy is probably the Twizzler's Pull and Peel

EDIT: i forgot to mention what I was interested in because I'm dumb, so . I'd be interested in Undertale, Divergent, or Percy Jackson

Last edited:
Hello! My favorite candy is dark chocolate with caramel, sea salt or raspberries, and I am interested in your Undertale suggestion, possibly Steven Universe (I'm kinda rusty and out of date lol) and definitely Slice of life! I like to RP as female, so if you were interested, I would double for you : ) I don't get on this site very often, but I have different ways to RP as well as the ability to get on this site. I just forget about this site a lot so I don't want to leave you hanging if you wanted to RP xD

Also, I'm 17 as well, so I get the struggle of high school stress and such lmao

I have no idea what my favourite candy is, but I am a fan of fruity stuff. Skittles, I guess?
Anywho! I'm interested in Undertale/SU, but I may need a bit of help with SU specifically, as I haven't actually watched much of SU, I just adore the concept of Gems.
All of your genres are agreeable with me, so I'm cool with whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back