• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long term partners: Levi x Erewin (Attack on Titan) M/m

Dark0Demon

Please do not post here, personal message me instead thank you!
c6f5b792a212ae079a52166a42dc24dd.jpg

Currently craving: Attack the titan Erewin x levi
Greetings and salutations,
My name is Dark demon. You can go ahead and call me Demon. I'm in my late twenties and currently work part time. I live in the UK. I have been writing for nearly over 15 years for pure enjoyment. I really feel I made improvement over the years and could whip up some cringe worthy posts that had no attention to detail & gramma all over the place when I first started. As it stood teachers never really gave me any time at all due to having special needs at the time so I learned it upon myself to learn the rules and grown to love writing over the years. Despite English being my first language. I feel over the years I have made some mile stones.
In all honesty I am a switch leaning bottom but I don't like the stereotypical types of that. I don't like choosing between the said types because in reality we don't go. "Hey I'm a bottom make me roar." And choose not to date that person based on the top and bottom. In my case anyway. I will top for the right person I'm just not confident at all with it. So with that in mind I'm quite a versatile writer. Here are a couple of things to bear in mind when chilling and writing with me:

• Be consistent with communication. I love talking & communicating with you. I love feed back talking about possible avenues for our characters if the messaging + posting stopped at the same time. Too many times had led me thinking that oh my god he hates it, or she hates. I try not to be a paranoid freak but over the years too many people have dropped like flies and I'm like... is it me? or have they just gotten bored? I don't bite. Please be honest with me.
  • Pull you're weight in. I can't stress how annoying this is when you feel you're constantly taking the back seat and not taking control of the RP of where it should go. I try to take any pointers of you're post and add that into the reply but their is a huge difference between coasting and posting. I consider these posts as fillers if you keep constantly replying in the same manner and not adding to the story.
  • NPCS side characters and multiple characters. Feel free to channel you're own thoughts into them. They are free picking. Just because either I brought them into the story first, or I created them doesn't mean they're solely mine. Feel free to.
  • Posting rate: I am very flexible. I don't mind I tend to post about 5/7 rate per week. I do prefer at the very least once a week to keep the story flowing unless we have come up with a suitable pattern. I am one of those people that get very excited for a post and I hate false promises. If you're going to post than post, that's fine but don't say it and then presto nothing happens. I am very patient and won't hound you for it. I feel after a certain period, your knowledge of the RP tends to be a bit frail over time so I like to keep things fresh as possible.
What do I can I give you role playing partner?
- I am very patient. I understand life responsibilities comes first.
- I love researching new roles, uncharted territory for accurate information.
- Long posts but quality over quantity. I give nothing but the best for my partners.
- I love angst, emotional moving & dramatic role plays and sometimes down right twisted.
- I love getting to know my partners and enjoying OOC.
- I respect that you may not always be able to respond straight away if I see you online.
- On that note don't freak out if my own posting goes random. I work in retail.
- I do Fandom characters OCs or cannon characters.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

93c2a25842aaab6c7ac6c8795cece1b8.jpg

Fandoms:
Anime
Attack the titan
Blood blockade Battlefront
Black butler
Bleach
Bungo stray dogs
Charlotte
Code:Realize: Guardian of Rebirth
Death note
Dragon ball z, gt, super movies,
Fruits baskets
Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Free! Dive to the Future
Free!: Eternal Summer
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Given
Gravitation
Hakuoki - Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
Naruto
Naruto Movies
Naruto Shippuden
Noragami
Noragami Aragoto
Ouran Host club
Sailor moon R
Sailor moon S,
Sailor moon Crystal
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign
Snow White with the Red Hair
The Ancient Magus’ Bride
Assassins creed
Marvel universe
The Morose Mononokean
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Tokyo Ghoul
Tokyo Ghoul A
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Yuri on ice

Books
Black dagger brotherhood J.R ward (Up to the Saviour)
Dark series Christine Feehan
Midnight series Lara Adrian

Dragon fury novels,
Dragon kings novels

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KINKS
Male pregnancy, weight gain major/minor, long term partners, height differences, angst, Drama, age-gaps, older characters, Alpha x Alpha

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pairings:
Alpha x Ex Alpha (omega)
Dragon shifter x Vampire
Shape shifter x Shape shifter
Shape shifter x Human
Ghost x Ex Investigator (medium)
Vampire Warrior x Vampire (Royal blood)
Elf x Vampire

Next door neighbour x Next door neighbour
Married man x brother in law
Baby sitter x Single father
Single father x Teacher
Mafia leader x Mafia leader (Rival old friend)
Rookie (cop) x Mafia leader
Mafia's leaders son x Bodyguard
Band leader x Rival band leader
Band member x Fan
Band member x non fan
Deaf x Band member
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Users who are viewing this thread

Back