• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long term Partner!

Yum3ko

Queen
Hello! Thanks for looking at this thread and as it's obviously stated, i'm looking for a long term partner. I don't have very many rules and what i'm looking for but I do ask that you could follow the rules or requirements that I would like so that we can both get along and have fun!

What i'm looking for:
Please no one-liners, i'd much prefer if you wrote at least one detailed paragraph.
I do both MxF and FxF but because I am a female myself and not that experienced with MxM that is not really a pairing
i'd be really interested in, but maybe i'd try it in the future?
Adding onto that, if you want to play a MxF role and you be F, I am fine with that but i'm letting you know that
I might not be as good as I am not a Male myself.
No OP characters!
Seeing as I was rping with a friend and ONE of her characters was a Black demon, the Grim Reapers daughter, an
angel of death, a reaper, a succubus, a shadow lord and half god it's been something that I HATE.
Please be understanding of my time schedule, I do live in Australia and so far every partner that i've had has lived in America
it's been hard trying to put in as many replies with the time difference. I also have work and school so I am often busy.
No controlling my character please, they are mine and I prefer to control them.
Don't just leave me to plan everything, help me and don't be afraid to ask questions.
I'm not much of a person to rp using a Fandom, however, the only three Fandom's I would use to rp with with would be;
My Hero Academia, Black Butler and Tokyo Ghoul.
I am alright with controlling multiple characters at once as long as all the characters aren't dumped on me to control and please don't just leave, if there is something that I am doing to make you not interested just tell me and i'll understand.

Genres i'd like to use (* = how much i'd like that genre)

Horror ******
Romance****
Drama****
Fantasy******
Mystery***
Supernatural*****
Cyberpunk***
Action*****

Different Pairings i'd like to try out;

Demon X Human
Demon X Demon
Angel X Human
Angel X Demon
Test Subject X Test Subject
Princess X Personal Bodyguard
Prince X personal Maid
King/Queen X Maid/Butler
Pirate X Princess/Prince
Insane asylum patient X Psychiatrist
Millionaire X Personal Secretary
Post Apocalyptic Survivor X Infected
University Student X Person with magic

Those are some of the different pairing i'd like to try out, I have different plots in mind but that'll all depend on my partner. Well I think that's all that needs to be said, just reply what you're interested in and if you have any questions, i'll dm you or answer you're question
otherwise that's all and I hope at least one of these had caught your eye!

I was interested in an action RP, i'm okay with just about every pairing besides fxf, and I was thinking of a plot that I can pitch out if you'd have the time! it's a bit specific..

I was interested in an action RP, i'm okay with just about every pairing besides fxf, and I was thinking of a plot that I can pitch out if you'd have the time! it's a bit specific..
Sounds fine to me, I don't mind if you already have a specific plot in mind, just send me a DM whenever and we can discuss it further

Users who are viewing this thread

Back