• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term partner [[original]]

Smol Birb

Adorable Birb
Hello, I am Krystal and I'm looking for a long term roleplay partner! I typically do anywhere from twelve to over forty lines [[Half a paragraph to two and a half paragraphs]] per reply. I'm on quite a bit, since I honestly have no sort of social life what so ever. 

I tend to like to roleplay 'dark' fantasy, aka things filled with gore, corruption, etc etc. I also like to make storylines really deep and interesting, as I tend to add too much lore to things. 

But, while fantasy is my favorite, I also like pretty much any genre! The only thing I'm not open to roleplaying is pure romance or fandoms, sorry! If we do add any romance to our roleplay, I only do MxM romance, being that I only play male characters as of right now.

If you'd like to roleplay, leave a comment on here or send me a message! We can figure out any storyline, and then we can go from there. ^o^

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya~

Dark fantasy you say. Well I'm always up for some good ol' destruction and demise. Deep and interesting is also pretty much what I expect from story.

So all things considered, I'd love to give it a shot. Wanna give it a shot and discuss some details in PM?

Love to hear from you~! 

Hiya! I'd love to figure something out with you :)  I have a new OC just created that i'd love to use in something. Hope to hear from you :)  

Hi there. New to the site but long-time rper. I have sort of dark-ish fantasy setting that's gone very well and put out several rps that have lasted years in the past and it's due for another reset. Shoot me a note if you're at all interested and I'll tell you all about it. :)

I am very sorry to all those I have not replied to yet ;o;

I've been very busy lately, I'll try to get back to everyone asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back