• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for long term partner! Open to most genres!

beeflower137

Nonpracticing Intellectual
Hi, my name is Gabby. I'm 25 and live in CST. Only searching for partners 21+, as I do tend to include violence, cursing, sex, ect. It doesn't matter to me much what time zone you're in, we can make it work. I'm pretty good about replying on the daily, though I do work a full time job and am understanding of gaps. Just tell me if you get bored/don't want to continue; don't leave me hanging! I'm literate and would prefer a semi to literate partner. I can do 1-3/4/5 paragraph replies just depends on what we're working with. I tend to match.

Into mxf, mxm, and fxf. Into fantasy, modern, slice of life, different time periods, ect. Not super into fandoms but open if I like it.

Prefer to role play on disc0rd, so PM me if interested and we can see where it goes. Usually I can come up with a plot if there's a certain pairing or idea to run with. Let me know what you're into!

I have some lore and systems written for a fantasy rp but i'm lacking a real plot for the characters to go along with it, i don't have discord but we could rp in PMs. Let me know if that's something you would be up to

I have some lore and systems written for a fantasy rp but i'm lacking a real plot for the characters to go along with it, i don't have discord but we could rp in PMs. Let me know if that's something you would be up to
I'd love to hear your plots and I'd consider it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back