• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long term partner [American Horror Story?]

Dezzy

Hi guys! I haven't logged in to this site in almost a year, but I figured I'd log back in, because I'm really craving an American Horror Story rp because of the new season! I'm looking for someone willing to play Michael Langdon for me. I will play any character for you. We can double, or do two separate rps!

Guidelines :・゚☆✧
  • Must have good grammar/minimal typos, etc. I know we're all human and we all make mistakes, but I'll fall off our rp real quick if you're misspelling every word, forgetting punctuation, etc.
  • Minimum reply of a paragraph per response! I usually will write longer, except for like heavy dialogue instances, but I usually try to match response length.
  • I work in retail, and with the holidays looming, I might not be able to come on daily, but I do expect a reply at least every 3 to 4 days.
Below is the plot that I want to roleplay, but if you're not really interested in this one, we can brainstorm together. :)

1. Michael meets my character while he's still living with Constance (but obviously after he grew to an adult male) and the rp basically goes through him meeting the satanic cult and living with Ms. Meade and then into meeting the wizards. At the same time that Michael meets the wizards, my character is going to learn that she is a witch and will meet Cordelia. This is where the dynamic will shift, because even though Michael and my OC will like each other a lot, Michael will know his intentions on killing all witches/wizards and won't know what to do. Then the rp will continue through Michael becoming "supreme" and trying to wipe out most witches/wizards, at which my character will mostly follow Mallory/Coco's story line where Cordelia will wipe my character's mind and send her away in order to keep her safe from Michael- then they'll reunite in the underground wizard coven after the apocalypse.
Feel free to pm or reply here if you're interested! <3

Any chance of splitting the Genre? I saw on your older board you roleplay Supernatural. Any chance I can play Michael for you and you can double as Dean for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back