• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term fantasy 1x1 partners!

Altai

Looking for long term fantasy partners to rp with me. I'm generally pretty open and detailed in my replies. I don't expect super fast replies because life and other stuff gets in the way sometimes. Happens to me, too.

Anyway, get in contact with me if you're interested. Then we can brainstorm ideas and hopefully come up with something. :D

@Ayuna Kusado I'm totally game for a good rp. I don't have ideas, so I'm open for brainstorming.

@Ayuna Kusado Hmmm.... None of them appealed to me that much since they were typically more modern settings. I'm still open to do a fantasy romance so that we can come up with together. Will that work for you?

@Ayuna Kusado Just shoot me a message so we can brainstorm something without bugging people here.

Sorry I'm not replying to everyone. Feel kind of bad, but I don't want to accept too many Rps because I know I can't keep up with all of them. It would suck if we started one and then I just ended up not replying because there is too much going on.

Altai said:
Sorry I'm not replying to everyone. Feel kind of bad, but I don't want to accept too many Rps because I know I can't keep up with all of them. It would suck if we started one and then I just ended up not replying because there is too much going on.
Don't worry about it, it is understandable.

@RibRipper I'm sure sometime down the line, we can do something. Just a lot of stuff going on right now in my real life, too. Didn't expect so many people to respond to this. xD

Altai said:
@RibRipper I'm sure sometime down the line, we can do something. Just a lot of stuff going on right now in my real life, too. Didn't expect so many people to respond to this. xD
Heh heh, I understand completely, my friend. Sometimes stuff can get too chaotic and overwhelming.

If you're still open to partners and other plot ideas I have a few! I'll link them below if you'd like. I really like medieval fantasy if you're into that or modern supernatural. I'm open to whatever ideas or genres you present. Romance is requested, but not required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back