• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♡ Looking for Literate Partners ♡

scamander

Hello!

I am new to this community, and I joined for the same reason as everyone else -- to make some friends and roleplay! I am looking for literate partners who would either like to create original characters and an original storyline, or perhaps to work with canon characters that we're both familiar with. If you're interested just let me know!

I'm attaching the list of my canon preferences from my profile... Feel free to ask if there's something you don't see that you'd like to do. Don't be too shy to ask!

Marvel

Characters: Steve Rogers, James "Bucky" Barnes, Margaret "Peggy" Carter, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson

Ships: Stucky, Clintasha, Cartinelli

DC

Characters: Barbara Gordon

Ships: N/A

Star Wars

Characters: Finn, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO, Luke Skywalker, General Hux

Ships: Stormpilot, Kylux

Doctor Who

Characters: The Doctor (Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth), Rory Williams

Ships: The Ponds, Whouffle

Supernatural

Characters: Castiel, Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester.

Ships: Destiel

Sherlock

Characters: Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock Holmes, John Watson.

Ships: Mystrade

The X-Files

Characters: Fox Mulder, Dana Scully

Ships: N/A

Harry Potter

Characters: Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Percy Weasley

Ships: Nuna, Percy/Oliver, Ron/Viktor

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Characters: Illya Kuryakin

Ships: Napollya

I like three things on your list, uh how would it work an oc X canon maybe or what would you prefer?

I love the idea of Dean and my o/c, I'd love to play if your interested!!^-^ have a good day!!

Hello there! I'd love to do a Harry Pitter roleplay with you and can play Ron or Neville if you'd like! In turn if you could play Fred or (considering you choose Neville) Ron for my OC that would be great! PM me if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back