• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Literate Partner 4 Vampire Fun

Amicus

Lizard Wizard
Im in a FAT vampire mood after watching Castlevania and also it being spooky season now.

I'm looking for a literate partner, I usually write at least 5 paragraphs a response pretty detailed stuff. I like well-developed imagery and context what can I say. Also, you should be comfortable controlling secondary characters that are part of setting or plot. I'm pretty good at developing a fluid world to operate in but it can be tiring when I do it alone!

My basic plot idea: A vampire monarch and a human noble from a family of vampire hunters go to war for the good of their kingdoms (vamps wanna domesticate and eat people, people wanna uhhhhh live) BUT they are also lovers who sometimes meet in private, communicate through letters, and cross blades on the battlefield.

If ur interested lmk plz! I would prefer an 18+ partner for this and I'm happy to adjust to whatever gender dynamic you're comfortable with since I hope to incorporate depictions of a passionate relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back