• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for lasting partners

tomi

My name is Thomasina and I'm seeking lasting partners to write threads with in all my fandoms on here and on discord. Here are the following fandoms I write in and characters I play. My discord is Iamgroot

Marvel

Teen Groot

Baby Groot

Natasha

Black panther

Bucky Barnes

Steve Rogers

and others

The walking dead

Rick grimes

Carl grimes

Maggie

Glenn

Negan

Carol

and others.

Fear the walking dead

Nick clark

Alicia Clark

And others

Star wars

Kylo ren/Ben solo

Han solo

Leia

Finn

and others

FX Pose

Angel

Blanca

Electra

Damon

Ricki

and others.

I will play other shows and original characters as well.

Game of thrones

any character from the show I will write for you.
Plush the movie and book

Enzo from the movie Plush and book.

I write all pairings with my characters and I'm looking for people to write with and hoping that it will last forever.

Last edited:
Hi im looking for a black panther for a canon x my oc rp, would you be intrested?

I would love to do that with you. I'm honestly very interested in writing that with you.

Yes, they would totally I think that would be amazing. I could play Luke or tony for you whatever your feeling more works for me.

If you're still looking, I would love to do a Fear The Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones RP.

I'm always looking and I would love to do a fear the walking dead rp or game of thrones. We could do both if you want.

Hey there! I know this post is a bit older, but are you still looking for a The Walking Dead plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back