• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for interested people ( search Fandom)xez

Heya Im down for
Amphibia ☆
• warrior cats☆☆
• MLP
• Undertale
• Deltarune
• FNAF
• Animal Crossing

Heya Im down for
Amphibia ☆
• warrior cats☆☆
• MLP
• Undertale
• Deltarune
• FNAF
• Animal Crossing
U can dm me for any of them if u wanna rp we need to discuss a plot♡

Bumps!
Destroy Animal Crossing GIF by Mashed

Added magical girl genre

Added stuff bump

Added smth bump

Desperate need of rp partners dump

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well yeah you read the title, (dont worry abt the random letters at the end just makes it easier for me to find my thread) im bored with the current group of friends i have right now and need something new.
As of now i wanna work with more roleplay ideas. Some ideas however id prefer for a group rp

[the things with ☆stars☆ next to them are the things i like the most compared to others which means ill work extra hard with them if it has more then one star that just means i like them even more then others]

I can do Male x Male
Female x Female
Or Male x female (and or other genders)

fandoms Im in:
• Amphibia ☆
• The Owl House ☆☆
• The promised Neverland [(group rp) or 1x1]
• warrior cats☆☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• MLP ☆
• Sky: children of the light
• Minecraft?
• Undertale (depends)
• Deltarune ☆
• steven universe
• FNAF
• Yandere Theme☆☆☆
• Animal crossing (depends on plot ideas)
• Little Nightmares 1 and 2☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Madoka Magica☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Soul Eater ☆☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]
• Genshin impact ☆
• Made in Abyss☆☆
• Happy Sugar Life☆☆
• Oshi no ko☆☆ [(group rp) or 1x1]

(I dont mind recommendations as there are alot i havent mentioned since i dont remember off the top of my head right now)

Themes/or just stuff im interested in

•Romance ☆ (group rp or 1 x 1)
•horror ☆☆
•Gore☆☆
• slice of life
• Isekai (group rp)
• Fantasy☆
• Labs/experiment rp☆
•sci-fi
• Angst☆☆
• furry stuff ☆
• Animals ☆
• Weirdcore ☆ (group rp)
• Magical girl genre (weather its dark or wholesome) [(group rp) or 1x1]
• SCP foundation (idk much abt it but i enjoy it time to time)

Subjects i am capable of handling: Anything that includes:
• trauma,
• abuse,
• Experimentation,
• Physiological horror,
• manipulation.
• Any sensitive topics really

I would prefer if you came to me with decent plots already in mind, if not we can work on something together (i can help of course)

I dont care about your age really, just be respectful please. I would appreciate if you didnt do short sentences as it makes it easier to describe things when its a longer paragraph yk yk?
Im definitely free to do a public/group rp about these topics aswell, so like. If you have any ideas you wanna put into place please hit me up.

thats all. hope you become interested :]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Current plot ideas, that i need help with or want to do:

• My little pony, an rp based off of the original Children of the night video, which features princess luna singing away orphaned and suffering fillies away to a better place. In the beginning a grown pony who appears among the children in the video mentions the rememberance of luna.

• an rp showing and describing what luna and celestia went through, how things played out from beginning to end. And how luna's hate grew. Basically a retelling as a roleplay which i believe would be fun! (I can play luna)

• i also want yo do Mlp creepypasta rps possibly? Like for example my little amnesia >video

Or something like thr apple sleep expirement or forever faithful >videos
i have more fanfic or mlp creepypastas id like to do but that could be discussed later

Is the idea for Mlp you have listed above the only one you’re looking to do? Before I have an idea myself I’d like to do if you’d be interested in doing others .

Is the idea for Mlp you have listed above the only one you’re looking to do? Before I have an idea myself I’d like to do if you’d be interested in doing others .
I Remember ur profile from somewhere didnt u go afk for months-... random curiosity. Anyways that was js an idea i had conjured up if anyone wanted to do something of the sisters i dont carr ehat plot it is aslong as its fun, so you can dm me

I Remember ur profile from somewhere didnt u go afk for months-... random curiosity. Anyways that was js an idea i had conjured up if anyone wanted to do something of the sisters i dont carr ehat plot it is aslong as its fun, so you can dm me

Yeah I did lol just found I really wasn’t using this site so I left for a bit but decided to come back I’ll go ahead and pm you real quick though I probably I going to head to bed since it’s pretty late here but I’ll be back on as soon as I can tomorrow.

(so sorry it spammed a minute ago I glitched out) Are you down to do Mlp, Fnaf, Animal crossing or just Furry stuff?

Hey! Would you like to do either Warrior cats, MLP or FNAF? Down for all three, let me know.
Down for mlp or warrior cats atm ^^ you can tell me whatever you have in mind through dm lol

(so sorry it spammed a minute ago I glitched out) Are you down to do Mlp, Fnaf, Animal crossing or just Furry stuff?
Mlp and furry stuff sound great you can tellme what u have in mind through dm if ya want

Hello! I was wondering, would you potentially still be interested in roleplaying the Owl House, Amphibia, or Deltarune? If not that's totally fine of course, I just thought I'd ask! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back