Idea Looking for input about RP I've been working on. [VR-RP]

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)
The game is a virtual reality RP. I'm looking for ideas for other servers/worlds for the game. Here is a link of what I have already.

Arcadia is the home server. Log into the game and you turn up there first. Always.
Prey | RUN - Is going to be like hunger games / tag.
War-zone - Farming. Kill everything. Die and you lose everything. Really no safety net here.

I need at least three more zones.
Help?
Plz.

Well, when playing a game. Not all people want to be aggresive and kill things. Some people just want to chill, so maybe a server like Harvest Moon, Minecraft or even Profesor Layton.

How about a "roleplay server". Where people could rp the characters that roleplay. And it would allow for comedy and "breaking fourth wall" interactions.

It sounds like combat is going to be a big part of this rp, so I would suggest really nailing down how tgat is going to work.

Do people shoot each other? Is melee combat a facet of it? Do people have access to unique equipment or abilities that set them apart?

Another important thing to settle is whether characters can have material advantages over each other. Can I, for example, buy a better gun than other people if my character is rich and has a lot of credits to throw around?

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread you are absolutely correct! Not all of the servers will be about fighting. In fact, Arcadia will be non-fighting. I love HM. Ill see if I can add that.

Onmyoji Onmyoji that's an interesting idea!

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy combat will most likely be different for each server. Being that there will be a farming server, yes, someone could buy a better weapon. Better items.

Maybe a server where people log in for general entertainment? The server would always host parties and festivals. Players can play various mini-games which can replicate party games line poker, jenga, charades. etc. The server can also have rooms for karaoke or dance and can even have a place for players to place bets and gamble. It will also be a place with a cash shop where players can buy various outfits and accessories for their avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back