• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for idol romance roleplays (kinda) [fxm,mxm,fxf]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello o/
I’m in mood for very specific type of romance setting. Be it music idols or maybe actors or some other public figures in the entertainment industry. I want to have fun with public scandals, characters trying to keep their public image intact while struggling with their relationship, all that kind of stuff. Basically a lot of drama. I’m very open to ideas, so I’m happy to work on a plot from scratch. I also have few vague scenarios that we can work with.

But first shortly about me! I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 20 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world building, character development and romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

My very (clishe) basic ideas for plots go as follow. (bxb or fxf one) A story about a male or female popular pair of idols that perform as a team. One of them started developing strong feeling for the other but they try to hide, as it is well know that idols should not date anyone for the sake of their public image.
For scenarios that can be mxf, mxm or fxf. Maybe two idols from a famous idol bands are cast in a romance drama (maybe even as a couple) and their relationship is starting to develop on the set. Or two people from the entertainment industry were cast together when they were children and now they became both very well known stars and accidentally meet again on the set or somewhere. Or a classic plot with a new manager of an idol band who ends up falling for one of them…. Or a normal romance between a celebrity and a commoner. My mind is full of clishe plots, I’m not sorry xD

Anyways, anyone interested feel free to comment or PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back