• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for group of 4-8 people. (Still open.)

kenryuko

another day, another life
I'll keep this short. I'm wanting to make an RP involving the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Reply with a small greeting or something to get my attention. I'll pm and as more people reply I'll invite them to the pm conversation. We can get introductions out of the way there. Oh, and first come first serve for the horsemen.

Death:Taken. (Kenryuko.)

War: Taken. (Dannytm.)

Conquest: Taken. (Thalia Raiz)

Famine: Taken. (OceanBunny)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello kenryuko,

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum.  It will gain more attention this way!

Happy roleplaying,

Musician

Hey Kenryuko

I'm getting your attention and I would like to be the horseman:War.

Its good meeting you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kenryuko,

Your Rp idea has stricken my eye and I would like to be your horseman of Conquest. I may have a few questions along the road, but only simple ones that will help add to my character. If it is alright with you, I was thinking of being a female horseman, though I can play a male if you wish. I'm looking forward to Rping with you!

Sincerely, 

Thalia Raiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back