• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for GM [Original Plots Only]

Lillian_4

intrepid explorer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Perhaps a bit of an unconventional ask, but I am seeking a GM with their own original setting and plot! Toss me your worldbuilding, your lore, your beloved NPCs, your longed-for plots. My favorite thing in GMed plots is to dive down into the gritty bits of logistics, to learn more about NPCs, or to explore the settings of the world.

About me:
  • Lazy-lit to novella: I can write as much or as little as you'd like. In terms of GM-ed roleplays, I tend to focus more on internal dialogue and actions since I am not in control of the environment or NPCs. My preferred length would be shorter bits for quick dialogue/action scenes and longer more introspective ones for monumental moments.
  • Very into lore/worldbuilding/magic system
  • Can write all genders, but currently really craving male muses
  • In terms of romance, if such a thing presents itself, my top pairings in order is: m/m, f/m, f/f
  • Response time is rapid to multi-day depending on the length of posts
  • I do not use realistic face-claims, only digital art or anime
Beloved Themes/Genres (keep in mind I am open to ones not on this list, but these are my faves)

Wordbank: Horror, Fantasy, Urban-Fantasy, High-fantasy, Gothic, Found-Family, Call to Adventure, Political Intrigue, Fall From Grace, Power-Scaling (nothing to power), Dark Academia, Mystery, Weary Old Men Falling In Love, Inexperienced Adventurers, Redemption, Bildungsroman, Anti-Heroes, Grey Morality, Throne-Toppling, Hurt/Comfort, Historical Settings, Eldritch Gods, Horrors Beyond Comprehension, Lovecraftian, Secret Organizations, Strategic

I am looking for a seasoned writing partner aged 21+.

Last edited:
Hi Lillian, are you still looking for a GM with a setting? I've been playing with concepts around moral alignment, extraplanar cities, and the outer gods in the Pathfinder fantasy setting, and I'm happy to discuss opening a game with you.

Hi Lillian, are you still looking for a GM with a setting? I've been playing with concepts around moral alignment, extraplanar cities, and the outer gods in the Pathfinder fantasy setting, and I'm happy to discuss opening a game with you.
Yes, I am! Sorry, I didn't see this. Maybe we could take this to DMs?

Greetings,

If you are looking for a long-term novella partner I could be persuaded. How do you feel about themes of transformation such as Gender Swap, Age Regression or otherwise? I find those to be rather interesting as it allows one to explore identity from all new perspectives and dimensions. Send me a message if interested!

89b.jpg

Greetings,

If you are looking for a long-term novella partner I could be persuaded. How do you feel about themes of transformation such as Gender Swap, Age Regression or otherwise? I find those to be rather interesting as it allows one to explore identity from all new perspectives and dimensions. Send me a message if interested!

View attachment 1130603
Sorry, I'm not really interested in any of those themes.

Interested! Are yo comfortable rping with minors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back