• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for FxF Partners

Doppelganger2

I'm not lost.. I think.
Hey there! (^U^)

About me-

My name is Doppelganger2, but you can call me Bea. I am an adult female, looking to fill my nights with roleplay goodness! I am a friendly person, or so I like to think, but that doesn't mean that I cant play dramatically, just that our RP will be a safe zone, so please feel free to be as open with me as you wish. I want to have a very open line of communication with my partners, so if you don't like something, need to take a break/wont post for a while, want to change things up, or are done with it, let me know! I can't read minds, and don't want to end up waiting for a dead RP.

Rules-

-FxF only for now please!

-MUST FOLLOW SITE'S RULES!

-Please post at LEAST once a day (or message me if you can't)

-Looking for long term partners, but if you're looking for a short time thing, just let me know

-17+ only please (I'm just more comfortable roleplaying with adults)

-I have my ideas, you have yours, so lets share (:3)

-NO one liners please! I don't need a short story every post, but please try to give me something to work with.

-Please be kind, we're both here to have fun!

-NO GODMODDING! ( I play my characters, and you play yours.)

-I'm completely fine with more than one character, as long as we can keep up with them, and the main characters remain the main characters.

-I'm mainly interested in OCxOC, but am open minded if you're interested in other things.

-I prefer Third person, past tense, but am flexible.

Ideas-

These are all just throw around ideas, nothing concrete. Please tell me your thoughts, ideas, opinions, ect.

-Medieval fantasy,

Maybe we meet in a tavern, maybe on the road to adventure, quests, dragons, ect, ect.

-Sci-fi/Fantasy,

A.I/creator, Alien/explorer, or maybe we're on a space pirate crew together?

-Apocalypse,

After the world fell, we could be survivors together, raiders, ect.

-Slice of life,

Inn keeper x tenant, Nurse/DoctorxPatient, School mates/Best friends/Rivals.

- Supernatural,

WarewolfxHuman, WitchxHuman, ghost roommate, VampirexThrall, VampirexHuman, ect.

Final notes-

Pm me or message underneath if you're interested, I'll pm you if you're new. We can talk about things. (<3)

Doppelganger2 said:
Hey there! (^U^)
About me-

My name is Doppelganger2, but you can call me Bea. I am an adult female, looking to fill my nights with roleplay goodness! I am a friendly person, or so I like to think, but that doesn't mean that I cant play dramatically, just that our RP will be a safe zone, so please feel free to be as open with me as you wish. I want to have a very open line of communication with my partners, so if you don't like something, need to take a break/wont post for a while, want to change things up, or are done with it, let me know! I can't read minds, and don't want to end up waiting for a dead RP.

Rules-

-FxF only for now please!

-MUST FOLLOW SITE'S RULES!

-Please post at LEAST once a day (or message me if you can't)

-Looking for long term partners, but if you're looking for a short time thing, just let me know

-17+ only please (I'm just more comfortable roleplaying with adults)

-I have my ideas, you have yours, so lets share (:3)

-NO one liners please! I don't need a short story every post, but please try to give me something to work with.

-Please be kind, we're both here to have fun!

-NO GODMODDING! ( I play my characters, and you play yours.)

-I'm completely fine with more than one character, as long as we can keep up with them, and the main characters remain the main characters.

-I'm mainly interested in OCxOC, but am open minded if you're interested in other things.

-I prefer Third person, past tense, but am flexible.

Ideas-

These are all just throw around ideas, nothing concrete. Please tell me your thoughts, ideas, opinions, ect.

-Medieval fantasy,

Maybe we meet in a tavern, maybe on the road to adventure, quests, dragons, ect, ect.

-Sci-fi/Fantasy,

A.I/creator, Alien/explorer, or maybe we're on a space pirate crew together?

-Apocalypse,

After the world fell, we could be survivors together, raiders, ect.

-Slice of life,

Inn keeper x tenant, Nurse/DoctorxPatient, School mates/Best friends/Rivals.

- Supernatural,

WarewolfxHuman, WitchxHuman, ghost roommate, VampirexThrall, VampirexHuman, ect.

Final notes-

Pm me or message underneath if you're interested, I'll pm you if you're new. We can talk about things. (<3)
*Sigh* That moment when you find a good role-play~….. But they only RP 17+~….. QwQ (I understand, you have some good ideas though! I hope you get someone else who's interested~…. :3 :D X3 xD )

TheHappyPikachu said:
*Sigh* That moment when you find a good role-play~….. But they only RP 17+~….. QwQ (I understand, you have some good ideas though! I hope you get someone else who's interested~…. :3 :D X3 xD )
Thanks! (^U^)

Doppelganger2 said:
Thanks! (^U^)
Maybe we'll meet again in a group RP!~ Anyway, once again Good Luck!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I'm itching for some onexone roleplays seeing that I already participate in a LOT of group roleplays.

Tell me, did you have anything special in mind for the VampXHuman scenario?

Vampunk said:
Hmm, I'm itching for some onexone roleplays seeing that I already participate in a LOT of group roleplays.
Tell me, did you have anything special in mind for the VampXHuman scenario?
Well, I was thinking about something along the lines of apocalypse city, or secret cult, but really they're all just base ideas. ( :) )

Hmm, I'd be up to Brainstorm a bit depending on what tone you'd want the roleplay to be^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back