• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for fxf or mxm RP partners!

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?

• d89bbc64bf0859b0b54e7397b316199f.gif

Rules
    ❤︎ Eighteen Plus Only, NO exceptions.

❤︎ No oneliners, try to write at least a paragraph. I am a strong believer of quality over quality, but I believe in a one on one situation a paragraph isn't too much to ask. A paragraph is three to five sentences. I'm asking that you post a least once every two days and if you can't give me proper notice.

❤︎ Proper grammar and spelling. As long as you don't write terribly we'll be good.

❤︎ Please only reply if you think you can commit to an RP.

Guidelines and More
    ❤︎ I do want to become friends with the people I RP with so it's a bonus if you are willing to chat OOC.

❤︎ I would prefer to RP in either PMs or Discord, but if you wish to do it in a forum we can.

❤︎ I understand if you wanna ditch, but I would still appreciate you letting me know first.

❤︎ I will only do fxf or mxm.

I'd be down for most of the fantasy/scifi/super stuff. I'm a big fan of any kind of like supernatural creature x human stuff. What's your discord?

Superhero x villain
God/goddess x human
Android x human
Mermaid/Siren x human

Zatanna, Artemis, Starfire, or Raven x OC
Witch/wizard x muggle
Death eater x muggle
Pureblood x muggle
Pureblood x mudblood

Hey! I definitely would be interested in your prince/princess x dark witch pairing! Mind if I PM you? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back