• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for friends and partners (Fandom and doubling friendly)

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, my name is Pride and I'm new to RP Nation. I used to roleplay exclusively on a site called Feralfront but after it announced it was shouting down I set to find a new place to call home. Then one member of the staff suggested RPN to the Feralfront users, so we could have a place to go. I transfered over yesterday, but I feel like I am adjusting rather well. I apologize if I come off a bit awkward at times I'm still trying to get used to some of the sites quirks and get out the little comfort zone I made on my previous site.

To get a connection going, here is some info on me. I started my roleplaying adventure when I was twelve years old and have been doing it for quite a few years now. I like to think that I have developed my skills to a more advanced level, but I do have my moments were my responses aren't the best. This is usually because I am stressed out because of real-life. Usually though I write 4 + paragraphs and post at least one a day, unless something comes up and I am unable to. If I am unable to respond after a few days don't be afraid to message me or bump the thread to let me know. I do try to let my partner know if I'm going to be gone a while. With that I won't bore you any further and I will get on to what I do and don't do, as well as some plots that I have.

What I do:
- I will do any genre, but I have a soft spot for anything Fantasy, Supernatural, or that like
- Romance is a must for me, this applies to 1x1 mainly
- Fandom friendly, I recently got back into fandoms
- For romance I do MxF, FxF, and MxM I have no preference
- Though with MxF I prefer to double up
- I also prefer to double for Fandoms as well
- Usually this is because I do canonxoc mainly
- I play both male and female characters
- Dark themes are fine, though I prefer not to rp them out
- Meaning I prefer not to rp out abuse or something
- I love to chat, plot, and world build so don't be afraid to ask questions
- I have mentioned my writing style already
- If you have any further questions please do ask

What I won't do:
- I won't do things like incest or anything like that, but as I have mentioned do ask if you are worried

My Fandoms (includes Animes and Kdramas):
* If characters are listed it's because I can't think of any
* For kdramas, I prefer to use the plot has a base rather than use the characters
Anime-
Inuyasha
Characters I can play: Inuyasha, Sesshōmaru, Koga, and Bankotsu (ask me if you have questions about characters not mentioned)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Characters I can play: Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama (ask me about characters not mentioned)
Blue Exorcist
Soul Eater
Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Haikyuu!!
(Ask me about animes and I can tell you whether or not I can do it)
Kdramas-
Goblin
W
Angel's Last Mission
Tale of A Nine-Tailed
(I have more just ask me)

I also do stuff outside of fandoms and have a few ideas that I will list below. For nonfandom I'm really into fantasy and magic. Give me romance and angst. I will just about anything so don't be afraid to ask me about something you want to do.
My ideas:
Lets just get this out of the way, Muse A is part of the mafia. His group is called The Dragons and he has been with them for a very long time. Muse A is kind of sort of the bad guy but he also isn't, he is no where near has ruthless as some of the others in the group and he tends to be a bit more open minded. They don't really care that he is not has cold-hearted because he has shown that is not afraid to do what he must for them. Muse A wasn't born into the life but their family used to be involved with the group in their younger years, and when they reached out to his parents for help Muse A offered to help them himself. The man who ran the group was impressed by his bravery and was quick to take Muse under his wing. As he got older he started looking for someone he decided to look for those who could take over. It didn't take people long to figure out who would become the new leader.

When the man finally decides to step down and give away the title of head of The Dragons it didn't cause a uproar when Muse A became the new leader. There are of course the few who aren't sure about him because he is kind of young but he quickly shows them that he deserves the title as mafia leader. Now, this mafia is not has deep in the shady business and they also have lots of legal work on the side at keeps them from getting in trouble. Due to the fact that the previous leader had no children, Muse A as also inherited the power from the legal work, so it is safe to say that Muse A has quickly become popular and has gained a higher social status. With Muse A quickly showing his capability to keep things under control he thinks everything is going to be fine. But of course this is the calm before the storm.

Seemingly out of no where a bunch of murders start popping up and whoever is committing them is trying to pin them on him. Muse A is struggling to keep both hid mafia and legal life under control has he get bombard constantly with questions from reporters and cops. Muse A eventually finds the one who seems to be the source of his troubles, he is a cop who is working for a rival mafia to take down him and this cop will do anything in his power to destroy him for his boss. Expect this cop has another plan up their sleeve. Muse B isn't a cop but their sibling was a cop working on the case and they were killed because they were apparently getting too close to the truth. Not knowing that the cop was the one behind her sibling's beach he vows that he is going to get revenge. The cop let's slip that Muse A is a prime suspect but they don't have the evidence they need to take him down. Muse B tells the cop that he will get that evidence for them. This is exactly what the cop wanted.

Muse B starts following Muse A around to gather the evidence, this of course doesn't end up. Muse A catches Muse B following them and basically corners him to make him understand that he didn't kill those people. It takes a bit for them to trust eachother but Muse A manages to convince Muse B that he really is innocent and that the cop is the one behind it all. The two of them join forces to take down the cop and then the one pulling the strings.
Who would have guessed that the king of fairies would one day decide to leave his kingdom unattended without has much as a warning. Who would have guessed that after the king left that he would make his way into the human world. Who would have guessed that a fairy could fall in love with a human.

Muse A is the newly crowned king of the realm but he is no way a young king, he has been alive longer than most of the human race. No is quite sure when fairies started roaming the Earth alongside humans, but it was roughly around the time that kings and queens were still the ones in charge of everything. Muse A can still recall a time where the gates into the human realm where still open and the occasional human would wander in while some fairies choose to explore the word beyond theirs. Of course there were the people who didn't believe in the legends that quickly spread about the realm of the fairies, and there were also that came seeking adventure. Muse A likes those times, the humans who came in where usually so curious about them. His parents never let him interact with them. Not wanting him to get harmed by humans. Their parents had seen how humans could so easily be consumed by their greed.

In the end it was the human's greed that drove the made the fairies close their doors to the human who where now hunting them for their magic, claiming that the my ere using their powers to try and destroy humanity. Muse A was still curious about people, but he also didn't like them has much anymore. He was quick to forget about it since he was soon focused on his role of being prince and the future king of the fairies. As Muse A grew older he became more arrogant and selfish, much like his mother was. He wasn't unbearable to be around, but the prince didn't have any friends who didn't talk behind his back. Mainly about how he acts like the people should treat him and his family like gods for protecting them from the humans.

In truth, Muse A was conflicted. Yes he wanted to become king someday, but he also knew that because of how he acted not many people don't want him on the throne. Then his father unexpectedly passes away making him the new king, Muse A didn't feel like he was ready for that kind of life in all honesty. Not to mention the pressure from his mother has she tried to worm her way into how he ruled the kingdom. Whether is be because Muse A feels too pressured, or maybe his mom forced him out so she could rule Muse A leaves the kingdom. He knows that he can't stay in the in the realm of the fairies because they would be able to find him anywhere he went. He knew he had to go somewhere they wouldn't think to look. This is how he ended up in the human realm. While running he discovered a gate that had been left open and he took his shot.

Finally Muse B comes into the picture, but sadly his life in no where as interesting as Muse A's, or at least not yet anyway. He is just a college student who is trying to get by. Muse B lives in kind of small town college area because it was cheaper then some of the other place. He thought that would mean that is quiet, but no is is just has load and rambunctious as any city college just with everyone kind of knowing eachother already. Then Muse A comes rolling into town, and it is safe to safe that he is not really trying to hide. He acts a little different from everyone else and he doesn't mind the attention. Muse B doesn't care about the rumored hot guy who showed up in town, he just wants town get through school. He wasn't has involved abouts the social aspect of college, of course he still participated in it just not as intensely. It is during on of these moments where he encounters Muse A.

Muse A is not immediately enamored for the human or anything like that, but he does feel that same sense of curiosity that he had about humans when he was kid. Muse B on the other is indifferent to him. Muse A slowly starts to worm his way into Muse B's life and the two of them start to bond. Then some drama arises from the fairy realm and Muse A starts to debate if he should just take Muse B with him to his home? Or if he should let him go and try to live his life as king.
The time has finally come. It is time for the eldest child, and heir to the throne to choose their partner. This is big thing for the people of Thavia since they are firm believers in that when choosing a partner to rule it can greatly affect the future of the kingdom. This is why for years the king and queen have been keeping track of those who could be a possible companion for their child. Most of those who have chosen for their child are either a royal from a near by kingdom or are noble within there own borders. While they don't mind the idea of their child marrying someone of lower rank they would much rather prefer someone who has experience in politics and having to deal with royal matters or at least something similar. They don't want their child to feel stressed about leading the kingdom on their own with no help from their significant other. The king and queen also don't want their child to be unhappy. Which is why they had decided to invite all of the possible suitors to the castle so their child will be able to choose who they wish to marry. So yes, in a way this is a competition but in the end it will be the heir who decides who be ruling with them.

Only a month after eldest child's twenty-first birthday the king and queen made the arrangements to bring everyone to Thavia. It doesn't take long for word to get out and for the suitors to come flooding in from all corners of the kingdom and even beyond the borders. Muse A is one of these suitors, and so is Muse B. The two of come from different noble or even royal backgrounds but they have both been summoned to Thavia for the same thing. To win over the heart of the heir. The reason for this is different for both parties, or maybe they don't want to be there in the first place. Whatever it is, the two of are now rivals in love. Muse A and B don't really get the chance to interact with eachother upon their arrival mainly because as soon as they step foot in the castle they are given the run down about why they are there for and what they can or cannot do during their stay. It's not exactly the most inviting environment to say the least. The first few days go rather smoothly as everyone starts getting a chance to have a bit of one-on-one time with the heir so they can all become familiar with one another. At this point none of other suitors are really talking, which is better than threatening and fighting.

That is until the chaos starts. Those who really want to be the one the heir marries in the end have started competing with eachother, not just with words and gestures but with their fists and swords. They try to keep things civil so it's safe for the other suitors but with so many of them it can be hard to pin point the trouble makers. This is when Muse A and B really get a chance to meet eachother. The two of them sneak out when night to try and get some peace from other suitors who do not hesitate to try and pick on the weaker or less eager of suitors. The two are a bit standoff-ish with one another, not exactly sure if they are like the others. Eventually they become comfortable with eachother once they realize that the other party is not going to attempt murder. Muse A and B develop a sort of friendship as they open to up about the struggles of their family lives and the stress that this lovely competition has brought. They even start hanging out more during the day has well. This doesn't go unnoticed by the other suitors. While some don't care, others think that Muse A and B are trying to conspire something. Thus they have to keep their growing friendship under wraps unless they want to be targeted by the others.

But then something dangerous happens. Muse A and B fall in love. Which wouldn't be a problem if they weren't the same gender. Now not only do they have to avoid eachother to avoid the wrath of crazy suitors, but they also have to try and hide their developing feelings from everyone else around them. All they have to do is survive the rest of competition, but it's not going to be easy.
Living a life on the sea is never easy or very welcoming. You really have to be mentally and physically prepared for that kind of life if you want to be a part of it, or you could be born into a family that knows the ins and outs of a life on the waves. There a lot of ways on can live a life on the sea. You can choose to a be a member of one the many royal families navy fleets, or maybe you would rather be a merchant who delivers spices and silks from all over the world. Then there is the life for the more termless and adventurous. The life of a pirate or even a raider. Now they may sounds the same but raiders and pirates are very different. Raiders are people who have been hired by the royals to steal from enemy merchants or enemy fleets, while pirates have no ties to anyone. They are groso made up of deserters and thieves. They serve no one but themselves and their captain. It works for them. Some pirates travel in large coordinated groups life other choose to have just one ship that they use. It really depends on what you are trying to do with your life.

Just like how they travel, their codes and behaviours are very different. Some are more violent, while others are more focused on fun and the experience. But be warned if you try to leave, you best pray that they are forgiving. These types of captains are rare, but they are the most talked about. The ones that believe that once you have chosen the life of the pirates there is no leaving, and if you try to escape you be hunted. This brings us to our first main character, Muse A. Muse A has never lived a particularly luxurious or rich life. All they have ever known is growing up in the large sea side trading city and having the bare minimum needed for survival. They are dirt poor and both their parents have respectable jobs. They have dreamed about leaving the sea side town, but they are scared of leaving their parents alone. That is until The Förstner pulls into their harbor. The Förstner is a pirate ship that belongs to the powerful Captain König. Him and his crew have earned quite the name for themselves for being able to sail through the roughest storms unharmed and being able to sink just about anyone.

This is when Muse A learns the truth about their parents, well more specifically their father. Their father used to be a member of König's crew, but he ran away after meeting Muse A's mother. König is planning to kill their father for abandoning the crew, but that's when Muse A steps in. They offer to take their father's place and go with Köng to be a pirate. The amused captain agrees and the next day Muse A is whisked away to become a pirate. Muse A is not treated kindly by the crew and they have to work to the bone just to be able to survive another day. They aren't on the ship very long before they start debating running away. One night after the ship pulls into a new harbor, planning to drink in celebration of successfully sinking another unsuspecting ship. Muse A stays on board to watch over everything. That's when they hear singing from within the ship. Curious they follow the sound of the singing and they find the sound is coming from within the captain's room. Muse A takes the risk and goes inside. What they find inside is not what they had expected.

They find a mermaid (or a siren whichever one) who had been captured and locked up by König to serve him in his efforts to become a undefeated force on the sea. Muse B is our enchanting creature of the sea. They are obviously terrified when they see Muse A, waiting for them to torture them and torment them like the other members of the crew do. While Muse A just stands there enchanted by their beauty, even with their scars and chains. That's when everything makes sense König is using Muse B to protect him and the ship from the wrath of the ocean. Muse A tries to talk to Muse B but it doesn't go very well. Muse A is forced to leave one the crew start returning to the ship. Muse A continues to try and bond with Muse B and make them feel more comfortable with them. Eventually Muse B starts trusting and opening up to Muse A. Muse A starts forming a plan to help Muse B escape the ship before König tries pushing his boundaries and doing more than just having Muse B compel the weather.
Muse A is a demon who has been wandering around the Earth for a long time now. They have long forgotten how they died and ended up in the dark depths of hell, but they have honestly made the most of their time now that they are a demon. Even in their long time, every time they have encountered their king it sticks to them unlike any of their other memories. Muse A once they proved to their ruler that they could be a demon and endure the challenges that would come with becoming one. Once they finally became a demon, Muse A was tasked with collecting run away souls and sending any rogues back into the depths of hell. Run away souls are people who have tired to run away from the contract that they made with the king of hell. Rogues could be demons or spirits who are causing to much trouble in the realm of the living. Muse A actually has built quite the reputation in hell because how many souls that they have brought back into the depths. They actually enjoy their job a lot because they get to spend their time in the living realm more than others. Hell can get burning after you have been there for as long as they have.

In this world demons and ghosts are trying to cover up that they are real. In fact, demons encourage humans to chase after them and other ghosts because it misn't lead them down paths that will make them end up in hell when they pass. Their is definitely a rival between angels and demons because angels are trying to make more angels and demons are really Ying to make more demons. Ghosts and such are in the middle ground because they can pick which side they would like to work for. Muse A is struggling to do their job in modern days because people aren't making as many deals with demons now, and rogues are harder to track with new means of hiding. Muse A then comes up with the brillant idea of becoming a paranormal investigator in order to do their job. This is where our second main character comes into play.

Muse B is a paranormal investigator who is not famous enough for a TV show, but their results have been shared around so they get called out more often than they would think. Most people think that Muse B is a fake or hearing things that makes them think that they are actually seeing ghosts, but Muse B actually has the ability to see ghosts. It is a rare ability for humans to have now, especially with so many believing that every ghost sighting is fake. Even Muse B is unaware that they are actually seeing ghosts, they believe that because of their open mindness allows them to see what they see. You see, Muse B doesn't really use any of the fancy equipment that the TV people have which is partly why they do so well but also have a lot of skeptics. Muse B does have a job outside of the paranormal because they realize that communicating with ghosts isn't exactly always going to pay the bills. They have decided that they would like some help now that they are getting more popular and still have work to do on the side. Muse A thinks this is the perfect opportunity.

Muse A answers Muse B's cry for help and takes up the job of being a paranormal investigator alongside them. Expect, they can't really reveal that they are a demon to them and why they have taken the job. Muse A is the one to notice Muse B's gift and convince them to start taking more dangerous and extravagant jobs in order to collect the souls and demons they have been ordered to being in. Plus, they get the joy of teasing Muse B and convincing them that they don't believe in the supernatural. The two of them end up developing on unlikely bond while Muse A protects Muse B from especially dangerous creatures that might hurt them and Muse B helps soften up the demon and make the demon happy.

Last edited:
_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Thank you for the welcome! I have learned a few things during my stay, but help is always welcomed. Did any of my plot ideas stand out in particular?

Faulty-Writes Faulty-Writes Of course I'm still up for it! Would you rather contiune talking about the plot here or in a pm?

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Okay sounds like a plan. I don't my mind repeating plots, since someone as mentioned wanting to Demon's favorite. Whichever you are more interested in.

_Exodus_ _Exodus_ Sorry about taking so long to get back to you, but yes we can continue plotting in pms if you want.

TinyMochi TinyMochi Awesome! Would you prefer to continue this in pms, and do you have a stronger interest in one of them or do want to do both?

PettyinPetticoats PettyinPetticoats Yes I'm still open to Haikyu!! partners. We can plot stuff out in pms if you would like.

SilverRose SilverRose I see you are interested in the fairyxhuman thread. Do you want to continue plotting in pms.

Collyn_Malkin Collyn_Malkin Someone has shown interest in that plot, but I don't mind repeating plots or making something similar. If you are okay with that.

Hey! I'm also coming over from FF and I'd love to write with you! Your From the Sea plot looks really cool, is it still open?

Hello there!! <3. Hope you are doing alright. Read your thread and, first of all: high five for fellow YYH fan! My favourite chara is Botan as you might have noticed haha.
Okay, with that out of the way, would you be interested in either a Pokemon FxF roleplay (we can plot this journey out, it will be fun!) or a Goddess x Human FxF roleplay (I have a some semblance of a plot for this one, but of course we can always discuss it and plot it out too)? Let me know and we can start discussing plots and stuff in PMs!

I love YYH and I have been rewatching it recently because it has been a while since I have seen it. Hiei has always been my favorite character, call me cliché but I love the grumpy demon. Botan is great too, she is so positive and friendly it's nice.

I think a Goddess x Human would be interesting. I have never done a thread like before.

I love YYH and I have been rewatching it recently because it has been a while since I have seen it. Hiei has always been my favorite character, call me cliché but I love the grumpy demon. Botan is great too, she is so positive and friendly it's nice.

I think a Goddess x Human would be interesting. I have never done a thread like before.
I love Hieh, he is a grumpy monster indeed!
Great, I'll PM you then :D.

I don't know why I am so attached to him, but I won't question it.

Okay, sounds like a plan to me.

(sorry for a really late response aha) If your looking for an rp partner I'm down to do a haikyuu rp with you < 3

Hey I was gonna send you a dm but you limit who can see your profile :( If you wanna do an original RP I got a story of my own drop me a PM please :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back