• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for for a Long Term Partner [OPEN]

NotinthisUniverse

Hi! It's summer break so I'm basically become a hermit lol. I rarely go out only if it's for food. Anyway, my summer has become a bit boring and I'm not doing much of anything so might as well start the search again.

I've made about 3 or 4 of these and I've lost track at this point, but um this time I genuinely want to try and find someone that gets me. So to clarify I have ADHD, it basically means my attention and focus fluctuates (alot). So please don't be upset if I don't respond for a while, I may have just forgotten so just shot me a (nice) reminder. This is something to look out for since I tend to ghost, not intentionally I genuinely forget.

Anyway let's get down to business!

A bit about me!
Hi again. I'm 17 1/2 (6 months and i'm offically a legal adult which is fucking scary not gonna lie), so I'd like you'd to be atleast around 16-19. (Ideally) (Max I'm taking is 22ish, anything over that is a no go).

-I'm LGBTQ+ friendly.

- I tend to write atleast a paragraph or more, it really depends on how invested I am in the roleplay.

FANDOMS:
- I enjoy them alot, hell I'm a huge ass nerd for ATLA. However, I've never really roleplayed them before so. (Though if you'd like to do one, I'm all ears. I'd typically do OC, can't really channel the cannon character's personality.)

My fandoms include: ATLA, Gravity Falls, Wolfblood, Teen Wolf, Steven Universe, Mr. Robot, Criminal Minds, HunterxHunter, Tokyo Ghoul, etc

THEMES:
-I enjoy dark themes, I can do drama, action, adventure, mysteries, thrillers, fantasy, and supernatural mutant hybrids are my jam.
-Anything dealing with superpowers or supernatural creatures is something I love doing. Especially werewolves lol.

No No's:
- I don't enjoy medieval or romantic relationships. Though plantoic ones are ok. If we do end up doing a relationship MxM, FxF, and MxF I'm fine with.

- World-building is something I struggle with, I have some many ideas that gotten stuck simply because I don't know where to really go with them lol.

Break!
If you've gotten this far what's your biggest pet peeve?

What'll be expected from you:
- If you don't respond within 2 weeks I'll assume the rp's done

- Please try and be constant with responds, I reply rather quickly

-To write atleast and paragraph or more. I get get very detailed when I'm really going, so please try and match the quality of it.

-To plot through out the entirety of this roleplay, don't want this to be one sided.

-Communication!! I'd love to get to know the person I'm rping with. I genuinely a friendly person, so don't be afraid to speak up on something. If the rp is getting boring or if you need a break, just let me know. We can brainstorm different ideas and plot points.

Well thanks for reading this mess, hopefully we can get to roleplaying and plotting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back