• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Flexible, Multi-Genre Partner

Tice

One Thousand Club
I'm Milus, been on RPNation for a bit over a year now. I've been writing for awhile, though.

INTERESTS
  1. I am a lover of nearly every genre and have probably played through each general type several times (other than slice-o-life. Not saying I like/dislike it but I never find myself committing to this genre.
  2. However, I do have favored genres in plot. A Sci-Fi twist to a modern roleplay, be it a light touch or an overhaul of tech, is a thing I adore. Heavy fantasy, with unique races and geographically sensible world to play through, is another pleasure of mine. I tend to do the latter with a group, but I've done a few 1x1s in a high-fantasy setting.
  3. Genres are great to mix together. Fantasy with Sci-Fi elements, or a modern/historical setting in a steampunk/dystopian-esque plot. I'm interested more in what you'd want to play through, though. I'm flexible in my tastes!
  4. Long-Term roleplays are the things I strive for as they keep me entertained and have more fulfillment throughout.
  5. 2+ Paragraphs of plot movement, detail, and interaction with the other character/setting is what I strive to put out, and a partner that can match or exceed is lovely!

PERSONAL INFO

• Eastern Standard Time, United States
  • 17, and school is a large factor in my life. Sadly, I won't get replies out every day. During the summer, I should be able to send one out every day or two. Sometimes more. I won't go a week without posting in any case.
  • I've been a victim of RP desertion, so I'll let you know if I do lose interest. It's one of the most aggravating things on here.
  • Though I play male characters 9/10 times, I have done female personas before. Not that I'm good in portraying them, but I do have experience in the field.
  • PMs are also my preferred method on-site, and I've never done one over Discord, but I'm willing to try.
PLOTS

At the moment I have no concrete plots in mind other than the sci-fi thread I threw up on here awhile ago; there's no fun in having a partner who doesn't have a hand in making the plot. Just about any genre is game for me, and if you have a plot or idea you want to try out, or are interested in hearing some of my half-baked thoughts, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread!

I LOVE half-baked thoughts. If I can't cook in real life, might as well cook it up here, right? Feel free to shoot me a PM about any idea which you just suddenly had that "WHOA, I want to try that" moment for.

still looking for a partner? I'm willing to jump in half baked RP ideas. I can't be picky at this point since I've been on here for 2 days and no one has responded to my request for RP XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back